Girls Bosses: How To Use Your Wings to Live a Good Life.






This will be the most interesting time to live in Iceland but why is it that women in this small country can come together and organise themselves while the rest of us just wish for the same results?
Because they have unions and organisations, because they treat each other like sisters.



As a woman, you are not in a competition with anyone but yourself, once we realize this very crucial point and embrace that we are who we are.

You are not here to please anyone, neither are you here for anybody's entertainment. A girl boss like you should not concern herself with the perception of other but your own sole happiness and satisfaction. Call your tribe, buy those tickets and have a blast on that trip, because you didn't work hard to be this miserable or apologetic to others.
A girl boss like you should always remember to have fun and you get to define what is fun to you, no scars, culture, tradition and person should restrict you from enjoying the life you have worked for.
I hope you find the courage today to give yourself a moment of joy, bliss and fun.
I find peace in the rejuvenating moments I spend with my tribe and the compassion we share.

I am also currently in love with this  Velvet Pink Mules.



18 comments:

  1. I am happy to say I've built a tribe of very supportive women. They are a huge source of encouragement and they help me reach my goals.

    Pink is my color and that shoe is so freaking hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First...that shoe is everything! You are so right, it's crucial to have a support team who will help you, guide you and share information. We are our sisters keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look so beautiful and happy and the velvet mules are pretty too.
    Nice Pics.
    beautysworld-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely right! We need to live on purpose, and no one can do it for you or like you. What a cool, jet-setting life you live! Aaaah, to be young and care-free. Keep these post coming! By the way, what brings you to Iceland? What is there to do there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Yes, we are only in competition with ourselves and we realize that, we will grow leaps and bounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely upbuilding post! Yes us girls need to stick together and be encouraging to one another instead of bringing each other down!
    Love those gorgeous velvet shoes!!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post was so uplifting. I love how you all support each other. That is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unity among women is so important . We accomplish so much more when we come together .

    ReplyDelete
  9. This reminds me of a quote I am my sisters keeper! Bring your sister along for the ride never leave her behind to get ahead..

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a positive post. In a world where the media want women to be against each other I think its more powerful when we are on each others side!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very inspiring! If only more people thought this way.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's definitely critical for women to realize that they don't need to compete against other women. FYI -- you'll be happy to hear that I haven't seen any insensitive costumes in person or by anyone I know this Halloween. Not saying that people aren't doing it -- just saying that no one I know (or have encountered today so far) has done it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yasssss! "...no scars, culture, tradition and person should restrict you from enjoying the life you have worked for." This is a word.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tend to stay away from women who feel they need to bash or compete with other women. I'm happy my circle of friends are not like that. I love those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tend to stir clear of most women in general lol. But I do know some really good ones. The completion and bashing is just ridiculous and so I tend to just keep to myself. Women need to be more for a unit and work together to bring each other up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. One of my personal quotes that I have written for my confidence coaching business is where there is confidence there is no competition! This speaks volumes of women today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not a heels kinda girl but those shoes are so finee!
    And I love how you define a Girl Boss -- perfectly said.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts