Fitness Friday: Simple Daily Full Body Exercises for Healthy Lifestyle

Simple Daily Full Body Workout Exercises for Healthy Lifestyle.png

Your body is a temple and houses your being, but it is not always easy to remember that and thus take good care of it.

That is why we have the fitness Friday to motivate and inspire us to take care of us, physically, mentally and emotionally.

I have come up with a very basic and easy workout flow that literally only take about 4 minutes to work all parts of the body. Incorporate these into your every dau routine and try to repeat the show exercises as many repetitions as possible at least 5 repetitions before starting off your day.

Disclaimer: Please consult your doctor if you have any health issues before doing the exercises.

Your healthy lifestyle journey is 100% diet and 100% hard work. Put in the work and you will thank yourself forever.



Pin this if you find it helpful:

Best Easy Daily Workout.png

11 comments:

  1. Ideally, I'd go for a daily full body work out...

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinned for the weekend! (Don't judge me for leaving this to the weekend bahahaha!)

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I'm not a big fan of those push ups as l have a bad shoulder. The sit-ups l like and would do it. 4 minutes is nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha Jones YoumansOctober 31, 2016 at 10:28 PM

    These exercises are totally do-able! I'm saving this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I just started working out again and this is a great workout. I will be doing this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started back to working out. I've been wanting to do push-ups for the longest so therefore, I'm working on strengthening my arms. I will definitely incorporate some of these exercises into my regimen. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I decided to start working out from November 1. My friend and I are doing a challenge together and we are sending each other videos of our session, all in the name of accountability. Your exercises look easy to do so we are going to add it to one of our days. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been biking with my kids recently. I've noticed with increased exercise, I am in a better mood throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must have known it was time for me to get my fall body in gear. These exercises are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great video, Adeola! How often do you work out each week? Do you do cardio too?

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts