Ciara talks Motherhood, Modelling and Music to Legend Magazine




Ciara For Legend Magazine October Issue.png

Ciara and Revlon announced this week that she is the new Brand ambassador for the brand, but before that, she has been slaying my world with her cover and interview for #Legend magazine.

Therefore, I couldn't find a better way to wish you all a wonderful weekend than these images of grace, sanguinity, and power.
I am enchanted by the Lanvin gold trench coat and the black Naeem Khan cape.

Read her full interview Legend site.

Photography / Dennis Leupold
Creative Direction and Styling / Paris Libby
Hair / Cesar Ramirez
Make-up / Yolonda Frederick
Styling Assistant / Claudia Perez-Kowalski
Photography Assistants / Winston Kingstro and Kevin Leupold
Production Assistant / Alex Uloom
Post Production / Alberto33
Location / Los Angeles


 photo Ciara In Legendary Crown_zpsdwq3yqqm.png  photo Ciara-Legend-1_zpsgwawueww.jpg

 photo Ciara-Legend-4_zpsntmuiu1o.jpg

 photo Ciara in Leopard Coat_zps83nbzacc.png

 photo Ciara-Legend-3_zpspmx9war2.jpg

 photo Ciara-Legend-2_zps99pnrvob.jpg

16 comments:

  1. I'm not really familiar with her body of work, but l have heard her name. She reminds me of Halle, so l think a very good move. Love the boots :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so stunning, like a true DIVA! Gorgeous and inspiring photos! Happy weekend my girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks stunning. Love her hair!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a natural at modeling. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's ll be nice to see her face for Revlon. She's a good fit for the brand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is stunning. I wish her well with her relationship with Revlon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to her on another success. I have always liked her and she looks absolutely beautiful. Her pictures always have me thinking that there is somethign myseterious about her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos amazing! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks amazing! So happy for her and all that's happening for her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes society all of them forgets that celebrities or human is well. I am so happy to hear that she is doing so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Great photos! Really nice to see her find her stride with her work, marriage, and family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She looks great in these pics! I love those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. everythingcurvyandchicOctober 24, 2016 at 3:09 PM

    i just love here

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous. Ciara always slays.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love watching her evolve as an artist, and add a wife and mother. Kudos to her Slayage.💥

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got so excited that Ciara is now a Revlon girl, she is perfect choice and also I love her music. Fierce!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts