Seventeen Beautyland Event



Exploring the land of beauty.png

Beauty and skincare are the necessary to any sane style blogger and human being.
I love spending my week with intellectuals especially if you are called dream hampton or John Akomfrah. I had a moment of vanity during this intense intellectual week.

I spent it at the Seventeen Cosmetics beauty event, giggling with pretty beauty bloggers and  eating cupcakes and champagne.
The fun lies in finding a balance in everything you do.
Here are some images from the event.

Dramatic Dark lipsticks.png

stylish cupcakes.png

 photo Makeup and nail artist_zpsog2ftymt.png

Champagne flutes.png

Nail polish application.png

Natural skincare products.png

Plum nail polish.png

Press kit goodies bag.png

Strobbing and sculpting.png





eThe Art of Beauty.png

Studio Nail Polishes.png

Makeup Artist and brushes.png

21 comments:

  1. This totally sounds like my kind of event! :-). The brow corner especially. I hate doing it myself. A manicure would also be in order since there are practically no places around here to get them. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it was so much fun! Definitely wish that I could've been present. Anyway, great post; thanks for sharing🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. My teen daughter would have loved to attend this event. I know she would be a great blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fabulous event for sure...Any time champs is involved. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at champagne. -And- pampering? Sold. Looks like an awesome event. One day I'll be cool enough to attend these! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome event!! Pampering, champaign, and friendships what could be better

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good, cake design is awesome.
    http://www.bulesky.se

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is my kind of event. I love to be pampered especially at an event. Food makes all events better. Okay Seventeen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those nail vors look nice. I am looking for browns for fall. What brand are they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to love Seventeen Magazine when i was a teenager, i begged my mother to get me a yearly subscription. Glad you were able to work with them. Cute cupcake decoration with the make-up brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an experience to work with a brand with major longevity! Go Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a really fun event! I want one of those cupcakes right now, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to get a life! Everyone is going to these fabulous events but me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a fun event. Being pampered and cupcakes. What could be better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cupcakes and champagne, now that's my type of event.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Τα καπκέικς ειναι μουρλια!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cupcakes and champagne will make an event a success!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always want to go to an event where they do my nails for free! That and hor d'oeuvres are at the top of my list, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Definitely looks like this was a fun event to be able to attend. I also love events where I can get my nails done. I think attending events are some of the very rare times that I don't have my kids with me.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts