Forget New York Fashion Week for a moment of Afropunk Festival Fashion Inspiration



non comformist black  people at Afropunk Festival.jpg
Forget New York fashion week, Afropunk is where all the awesome style inspiration you need is at.

If you are looking for the non-conformist stylish festival fashion, the ageless, no size 0 and above all inspiring fashion and outstanding individuals who live in the real world
and not some it girl who is being paid by a brand to wear their crazy hyper expensive unwearable heels.
I say it again, nd again AFROPUNK got you covered.
I tried the book my tickets for the London festival that is coming up this month, but work will not permit me.
I am absolutely attending next year with my camera in hand to immortalise all the dopeness.
Enjoy and I wish you all a creative week.

Heart shaped sunglasses.jpg

Tattoos on black men.jpg

Natural Afro hair.jpg

Muslim Fashionista.jpg

floral afro and african style inspiration.jpg

Face painting and twist braids.jpg

face painting on stunning black women.jpg

Team Dark and lovely women.jpg

 photo dreadlocks_zpstdzsfboj.jpg

 photo Black Artists_zpsbyvozpjz.jpg

 photo Black goddess_zpsmyggwfx8.jpg

Colourful Afro Hair Inspiration.jpg

Best Bold blazers for festivals.jpg

Beautiful black man.jpg

 Amazing total body paint art.jpg

Ageless Personal Style

Vibrant AfroPunk fashion Inspiration.jpg


Images are all from AFROPUNK

21 comments:

  1. so dope :D

    hugs<3
    http://camillaesi.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun, I'd love to go to a festival like this! :-) Super inspiration!!
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow this is so cool, wish I could go to the same festival too :)

    -Lily W. Kanaya
    www.Glowlicious.Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress in the first photo
    and the girl with the orange outfit!

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are absolutely beautiful! I wouldn't mind attending one of these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing pictures!!! I wish i would have been there to experience this event!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your pictures are AMAZING! I loved every single one. Attending AfroPunk is on my bucket list.

    Siobhan
    www.befreeproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a super dope event. I need to look into it for next year. I love to see people just being free to be themselves. Nobody is judging, they are just having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been living under a rock and have somehow never heard of Afropunk. This looks like such an amazing event to attend.

    LiveLifeWell,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. The colors, the patterns, the hair are amazing. Beautiful event!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. You took some amazing photos!! I would love to attend this event.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the photos, I feel like I was there! It looks like a bomb event!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful photos. I've never heard of this festival. This festival another great reason to visit London

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to go to AfroPunk soooo bad! These pics look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love AfroPunk yes forget NYFW this is real fashion. I am in NY right now (no not for NYFW) and I am so sad I missed this. We were supposed to have on last year in ATL and it cancelled because of rain. I love seeing all my carefree black people!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love our photo's wow little diversity for NYFW.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! They are all working it in a down-to-earth soulful kind of way. Your pictures made me wish I was there too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear! You have a fantastic blog, I really like it!!!
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have heard of Afropunk and want to look more into it because this concert looks dope. And I love the fashions.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is definitely my kind of festival, a few of my friends went and I was so jealous, I'm going next year no matter what.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts