A day in Rome: Sightseeing and Vintage shopping.



Colosseum Rome.png

I have a very passionate relationship and undying love for Italy.
When I booked my flight from Frankfurt back to Athens, I was thrilled with my 24 hours layover in Rome.
I am not a stranger to Rome at all, I have been to the eternal city more than a half a dozen times, but every time it is all new and blissful like it is the very first time.
Here are some images and videos I shot and a little vintage store I discovered while walking around the streets of Rome.
I hope you have all had a great week and excited to a relaxing weekend/
Any travel plans? I am going home (Ioannina) to visit my Godmother and I really cannot wait to hang out with everyone.



Roman building.png

Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore.png

Black Woman Travel blogger.png

Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri .png

Colourful walls in Rome.png

Columns in roman architectecture.png

Colosseum.png

Architectural structure of Rome.png

19 comments:

  1. It's been two years since I last went to Rome. Have to go back at some point. Great pics!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Rome and stunning you! Enjoy your weekend girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I'm living vicariously through your and your pictures. Thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend
    Rhondine | www.nappsandsass.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics!!! I especially love the vintage store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rome is really a visit worth! I was there last in 1994 :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rome is my favorite, it is so beautiful!!! Loved reliving my trip there through your pictures and video, you captured it quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What magazine worthy pictures!?!? I have never been but I sure would love to one day. Until then, I am living through those of you who share like this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rome looks like a beautiful place to visit! You were really able to get some great pictures. So crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures. I see Italy is THE hot destination right now. You've visited and a friend is there on her honeymoon. I must visit soon. Would love to check out all the history in person. o

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tia @ financiallyfitandfabSeptember 14, 2016 at 3:25 AM

    What an awesome trip! Italy is a place on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVED your pictures. I really want to go to Europe next summer. These photos are truly inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. With all of this beauty I see how you could easily love it. I've never been to Europe, I need to up my game.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my bucket list dwellers. I hippie to cross it off soon. It looks amazing. Great pictures, and experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How about these pictures are EVERYTHING! I have always wanted to go to Rome. I hope to go one day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I sooooo love the architecture! Rome is high on my list. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've yet to visit Rome and these pictures are inspiring! What are some must see places for new travelers?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Before, I honestly had no interest in visiting Rome, but now I do!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maria Louisa Mae P. MercadoOctober 8, 2016 at 4:43 PM

    Italy is my dream destination. I would love to one day set foot there. Your shots of your surroundings are amazing and has fueled my desire to visit even more. Maybe one day soon!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts