Out of Office : Chasing stars and oceans.




Stylish Sunglasses.png































Back from a week long getaway in Spetses, it was MAGICAL!
I can't say I am well rested yet,  so I am taking the month off to collect some stamps on my newly acquired passport and maxing out the month of July as my wanderlust month.
I will be taking time away from blogging to recharge my batteries while I wander through the globe but fear not.
I will be vlogging throughout the month and upload weekly on my Youtube Channel every Wednesday. I would love to take you along on my journey to put the lust in the wanderlust.
I will also be keeping it real on InstagramFacebook, and Snapchat (Adeolanaomi).
I hope you all enjoy your summer and see you in August back here on the blog!
Bisous.


 photo Backless Swimsuit_zps1qhseoun.png

Shop The Look

 photo Stylish Sunglasses_zpsrkwersuh.png


 photo The perfect swimsuit for every body type_zpsicimwhvw.png


17 comments:

  1. Love that swimming suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you had a wonderful time away!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dressed With SoulJuly 6, 2016 at 9:54 PM

    The swimming suit is simply perfect and I love also the glasses you show here!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bathing suits are giving me LIFE. I also love the first glasses. Many thanks for passing by on my blog. Have a great day. Looking forward to reading more from you.

    xox
    Jen

    www.frolicious.de
    http://www.instagram.com/befrolicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the bathing suit! You look amazing!

    xoxo,

    La Deutsche Diva
    www.ladeutschediva.com
    ♥ Deutsch ♥ English ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your holidays!
    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this sharing!

    http://www.promdresses2017.us.com/prom-dresses.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabrizia SpinelliJuly 18, 2016 at 10:44 PM

    In love with your swimsuit!
    Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I'm really impressed: so wonderful!

    Christina xxx
    http://www.missydress.de/sexy-abendkleider.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey you, sexy lady! Looking so hot and gorgeous my girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun, and great to hear you are just enjoying life lady! Love these gorgeous an bright swimsuits. <3 /Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your vacation and time off from the blog. I'll be catching up on your posts on snapchat.
    beautysworld-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your hair, sunnies and bikini...So pretty. You have a great blog.
    https://fashionandstylepolice.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad I've been able to follow along with you on IG, Facebook and Snapchat! Enjoy the last week of your vacay.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Καλα να περνάς!
    Καλές βουτιές :)

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a awesome body shape ,if I can notice ^^
    love
    joanalicious.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts