Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Mascara Review


YSL-Babydoll-Mascara.png

Talking about mascara on a hump day just seems like the perfect thing to do.
I am always on the search for THE perfect mascara and I believe this search will go on forever.
While in Amsterdam last month, I made a purchase that has proved to be a great one in the mascara department.

I have found the One at least for now and of course I did a video review to share with anyone wondering about the Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll mascara.
Is this mascara worth all the hype or is it just another highly priced product that can't deliver?
Find out in the video below and let me know what you think.
Wish you all a beautiful rest of the week with lots of love.



Babydoll Mascara brush.png

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara.png

6 comments:

  1. I want it too! You look fab girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave it a 9 -- sounds like it's worth the price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about mascara! It's such a personal thing, and I think even when you find 'the one' your search never ends haha! I've never tried YSL mascara, but this sounds great!
    - Nishi x
    www.nishiv.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mascara sounds great! I've been looking for a new one to replace my Maybelline one. I haven't tried YSL beauty products yet, it's definitely on my list to try this one in particular. xx

    JustJemini
    http://justjemini.blogspot.co.uk
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-jemini-3886904

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the review, I need to try this.

    xox
    Jen

    www.frolicious.de
    www.instagram.com/befrolicious

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts