Blush Pretty Pink For Spring & American Eagle Outfitters Athens Downtown Store Opening

How to wear Blush Pink in Spring.png

There is a paradox to wearing blush pink generally, it is a pretty pastel but it might not work well with other colours and prints.

I find this pastel colour very subtle and minimalistic than it can never go wrong when styled with classic accessories like my black suede ankle boots and a very classy vintage snakeskin Hermes Kelly bag.
Adding statement floral sunglasses will up your game for this spring/summer season with some simple silver jewelry.
The American Eagle Outfitters recently opened a second store in the centre of Athens and I was honoured to invited to their press event and opening party.
I have noticed everytime I am at a press event or party, everyone is always mostly in black or some dark brothers of black.
I love black, I just don't get why to play it so safe and not play around in the beautiful colour spectrum.
The opening was beautifully organised, great vibes and lovely spring/summer wardrobe inspiration.
There were so many things I wanted to get and since I couldn't resist myself and the fact that I had a discount (as if I will let that go to waste) I got myself some summer dresses.
My outfit was sponsored by the amazing Greek/Nigerian designer Maria Triantafillou of Crochelle.
She will be sponsoring my red carpet outfit to the Madwalk fashion show/award tonight. You might have catch a glimpse if you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat (Naomiadeola). I have been joggling events a lot this past month, did I mention I even modelled during the Athens Fashion Week? I will have to tell you all about it in another post but one thing is sure, if you don't want to miss a thing on my beautiful crazy life, follow me on Snapchat for all the silliness, and yoga shenanigans and Instagram for a much curated fitness video and daily inspiration.
The store is locate inside the department store Notos Galleries in Omonoia, downtown Athens. I will put the address below.
Thank you to American Eagle Outfitters  and Cosmopolitan Greece for having me.

Wearing: Dress c/o : Crochelle, Bag : Hermes, Shoes: H&M, Hair c/o : Hair Rock, Sunglasses : Okkie Factory Italy.

Store Location: Stadiou &Aiolou,
105 511 Athens.
Telephone: +302103245811
Photography by : Katerina S

 photo Menswear for Spring_zpseacgsw5q.png

 photo Nigerian Fashion Blogger_zpsg8ybgte7.png
Cosmopolitan girls are the prettiest.

 photo Nigerian Style Icon and Bloggers_zpsbysgckub.png

 photo Notos Galleries Omonoia_zpsvjfrrvcy.png

 photo Notos Gallerie Omonoia_zps1hismxvd.png

 photo Pastel Fashion For Spring_zpsylkk2hru.png

 photo Spring Trends Dresses_zpsvn2iuipz.png

 photo Knitwear Fashion for Spring_zpsawujerci.png

 photo American Denim Jeans_zpsfp06b7p3.png

 photo Cosmopolitan Greece Fashion Editor_zpshpdxwumt.png
The beautiful fashion editor of Cosmopolitan Greece, Christiana Paloumbi. 

 photo American Eagle Menswear for Spring_zpswbh3qfqg.png

 photo How to Wear Spring Knitwear_zpsdgch6dcd.png

 photo How to Style Crochet Dress for Spring_zpsv2cdsih0.png

 photo Minimal Spring Fashion_zpsbpdnicac.png

 photo Spring print form American Eagle collection_zps0e7wmtmb.png

 photo Makeup Trend for Spring fashion _zpsk3ardtfx.png


15 comments:

  1. I love how this pastel pink dress works with your complexion! You accessorise it so well with the bag. Love it!!!

    Dorota X

    Http://idorottka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and that pink shade is perfect.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πως και δεν πήρε το μάτι μου το κατάστημα στην Σταδίου ;)
    Πολύ σου πάει το ροζάκι!

    Καλή εβδομάδα!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink dress looks fantastic on you! Just a perfect match.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how gorgeous! I love that pink. I love it in general when people are willing to be bold with their color. Pink makes such a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty in both dresses, Adeola! I love your photos from downtown Athens!
    💋
    Stella from a Looks & Travels

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pink, you are really rocking your outfits! The pink one is a real stand out without being over the top. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This shade of powdery pink looks fantastic on you. It's such a great dress! <3
    Sugar Talk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic outfits, but personally I love the pink lace dress! It's gorgeous on you <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your dress

    new post

    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You wear this so well. And yay for walking in the fashion show.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, this pink dress seems made for you, you are just too amazing and wonderful! And what legs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Καλήμέρα κορίτσι!

    Εισαι η τυχερη νικήτρια του πασχαλινού giveaway!

    Μπορεις να μου στείλεις μια διευθυνση για να ταχυδρομήσω το δωρο σου?!

    Φιλιά :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The color and style of the dress looks amazing on you! I hope you bought the white dress, it looks banging on you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That pink dress is GORGEOUS!! :) xx

    http://ALYSSA-MAY.COM

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts