Can we talk about my "wake up in Paradise" experience? Last month I decided it was time to cross Santorini off my bucket list and drink my morning coffee with the magical view of one of the most stunning treasure of Greece.
Santorini is a dream you see with your eyes wide open. I am still blown away by its incredible beauty and can now totally understand why it is on the list of places you must visit before you die.
It was a 30 minutes flight away from Athens and visiting in February gave me the chance to see its magic without all the "annoying" tourist chaos.
I know people love visiting this Island in summer, but to really see it at your own pace. I suggest you go before the tourist season, anything before April.
Words can not fully describe Santorini, so I am sharing this image and video loaded series of post with you.
Today I will share my captures from Oia and a full video I took in Oia, Kamari and Thira. Promise to come again with more of Santorini though.
Enjoy and let the blue skies, blue domes wash away your Monday blues.
Links à la Mode, March 31
- Aesthetic Distance: Photoshoot | How To Avoid Looking Like a Hippie at Music Festivals
- The Antisocialista: Minimalist | Perfecting the Carryon
- Cytherial: LAFW | Day 1
- Distinguished Diva: Santorini Travel Diary | Oia Plus Video
- Elements of Ellis: 6 Ways to Wear Spring Pastels
- Grazielle Camilleri: My Just Cavalli Dress
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet: Spark Joy
- Hey Just Jei: Now Trending | 6 Must-Have Tops for Spring
- Life in the Fash Lane: Fishtail Madness
- Lil Miss Bianca: 3 Tips for Staying Stylish on a Shoestring Budget
- Love.Laugh.Explore: Romantic Watercolor Inspiration
- Lucy Van Dean: A Skirt and a Blazer
- M&SANDTHENSOME: Homage to Christian Wijnants and Pajama Dressing
- Moon & the Mirror: The Owl On Leonard Street
- Ms. FABulous: Best Dressed at the 2016 NYC Easter Parade
- Petite Silver Vixen: What to Wear to a Gig at 40+
- Some Velvet Morning: Trench Vest
- Style Diary by Osy: Spring Closet Wishlist
- This Season’s Gold: Ripped | Military Jacket and Pop of Green
- We Are Ready Made: Pastel Delights