Asian Spa Ayurvedic & City Retreat Athens Greece Opening Event



 photo Spa In Greece_zpsjuwl1ed8.jpg


Is there a better way to celebrate Ash Monday than going to a spa?
As a snuggle under my warm duvet, while typing this post, I will like to share my new beloved holistic spot in Athens.

I was at the opening of the new site of a very relaxing and holistic hub right in the centre of Athens.
It was such an amazing experience that I can't wait to visit again when I return from Madrid next week to try their chakra cleansing body massage.
If you are a spa lover and loves holistic goodie bag, then watch my video below.



 photo Athens Greece Spa_zps2zxv4en4.jpg

 photo Massage oils_zpsbtd7knji.jpg

 photo Asian Spa Group Greece_zpsmakn3uyj.jpg
 photo Ila Vital Oil_zpsgfzmwswi.jpg

 photo Zen Interior_zpsewlxmifo.jpg





Wishing you all a healthy and beautiful week.

kisses.

9 comments:

  1. It looks like a cool event. And lucky you, you get to go to Madrid!

    www.luxessed.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I want to go so badly! I could use a relaxing day at the spa!
    xx Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, there isnt anything better! U look fantastic in the video and hope u are enjoying Madrid as well! Hugs my girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first thought was "there's an Ash Monday too?" :)

    Lovely post and the spa looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love spas, so this sounds like a lovely one and great little video you've presented to us. Take care! Liebe Grüße, Madison
    Eco-Chic Spring

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hubs would have loved this. He's totally into spa days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dressed With SoulMarch 17, 2016 at 7:09 PM

    Seems to be a good spa!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The spa sounds lovely. It looks like a beautiful and relaxing space

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing. It seems so relaxing space.
    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts