Travel Diary | Vienna in Grey Coat and Pop Of Red



 photo Princess-Sisi-Palace-Austria_zpsynls7wai.jpg



I left the weird summery Athens of 23 degrees Celcius in early February to pay a visit to my sister in Vienna.
What was I thinking, though? Who in their right mind go to Vienna in the cold cold winter? I for sure and so many other innocent tourists.

At least, I was smart enough to pack some heavy clothing with me.
We spend my first day doing all things tourist will do.
Visit all the museums, pay a visit to princess Sisi's palace and mind you, it is my palace.
I just sublet it to Sisi and her clan. My outfit was in syn with the grey dark day but with a little pop of red and my huge smile.
The red Picard bag  seems totally perfect for this trip and also a great jovial addition to my grey black outfit.
Here is my first- day outfit in cold pretty Vienna and some travel pictures.
I will be coming to you with a night view of Vienna in another post.
Wishing you all a beautiful week with love and happiness.

Wearing: Coat/Guess, Hat/ Barts, Boots/Tamaris, Trousers/Esprit, Scarf c/o BeWoolen, Dress/ Mango.

 photo Airplane-and-blue-sky_zpsqzdl2f95.jpg


 photo Red-Picard-Bag_zpswlsaxzzw.jpg

 photo Architecture-Treasure_zpshn3o6hq5.jpg


 photo Black-African-Blogger-In-Grey-Coat_zpslcd6s45j.jpg

 photo Nigeria-Travel-Blogger_zpsbzfwthcw.jpg



 photo Travelling-Black-girl_zpsnsap8xav.jpg

 photo Vienna-Austria-From-Above_zpsrnc2qlpx.jpg


 photo Black-Girls-Wearing-Beanie_zpsefsicymn.jpg

 photo Vienna-City-Plan_zpshim59pbo.jpg

 photo Schonbrunn-Austria_zpstblw4qen.jpg

 photo Princess Sisi_zpsgy3yqikl.jpg

 photo Beautiful-Black-Women-Blogger_zpsasj6hwko.jpg

36 comments:

  1. Very beautiful photos!
    I would like to visit this country.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your sis are truly gorgeous together <3 Must have been so nice being there, such great pics my girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post! Vienna is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what a cute photo of you and your sister. There's nothing like a German cold, haha. Get you every time. Nice scarf. LG, Madison <3
    Star Noir

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love to see travel photos! Will hope to visit Vienna in the future...definitely when it's not cold.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Πολυ ωραια τα σκουλαρίκια & το κασκολ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an excellent travel diary & I love your photos. I would really love to visit Vienna some day! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes your bag seems perfect for the trip.
    I loved that photo that you are between trees! So beautiful!
    x
    Stella from a Looks & Travels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bag, love your pics, and love Vienna. I have lived here for a while. Check out the post I wrote on it. http://www.abusybeeslife.com/destinations/austria/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh cool! I will give it a look and send it to my sister who still lives there.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yeah! I have to get use to it again in a month, with British weather.
    I am so going to miss the sun.
    LG.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guess what was announced today?

    http://www.abusybeeslife.com/vienna-the-most-livable-city/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Guess what was announced today?

    7 times in a row! Beautiful Vienna http://www.abusybeeslife.com/vienna-the-most-livable-city/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving that coat and this trip! Looks like you had so much fun! Glad to connect via Modavracha! Hope you have that closet swap! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're going to give me a severe case of wanderlust. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh I want to travel more... beautiful photos of your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your photos! I'd love to see Vienna one day, and I wouldn't mind seeing it in the cold hehehe! I left summer here to go to America in the winter. I packed a lot of warm clothing expecting a lot of cold weather only to get 30 degree sunny days. Urgh, so mad! ;o)

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. April Rose PengillyFebruary 26, 2016 at 1:24 PM

    Great photos! Lovely post. :-)

    April xx

    | APRIL ROSE PENGILLY |

    ReplyDelete
  20. I also visited Schoenbrunn about two years ago! It's a must-see when in Vienna.

    www.luxessed.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful photos!! I love your grey coat, so chic! And that bag is an awesome pop of color!

    www.vintagelillies.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. How wonderful you got to visit your sister! Vienna looks amazing and even in the colder weather it is gorgeous! You two look so beautiful!

    Rebecca http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so jealous you got to go to Vienna! I have yet to visit Austria, it looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous pictures! You look so good, I couldn't tell that you were cold at all. #IAmNoirTV

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely pictures; you and your sister look adorable.

    beautysworld-beauty.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful pictures! You look gorgeous, and I love your coat and accessories!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts