Happy Birthday




Ankara Headwrap.jpg


Hope your new year is going good so far. I am still recovering from a long vacation, I would love to extend and just stay in Italy for a while more.
Since we all don't always get what we want in this adult life, I am temporarily back in Athens.

Yes, temporarily!!! I don't know if you have heard, I am moving once again to the United Kingdom in less than 2 month!!! I am actually dreading the packing and moving troubles, because I have to pack all my life into boxes and ship it to my parents in Birmingham.
I am glad I will be close to family again in 2016 and hopefully spend my birthday with them in 2017.
It has been more than 4 years since I last spent my birthday with them.
I miss my family, mostly the birthday rituals we have as a family on days like today.
Yes, you heard right today is my birthday, I am grateful to God for adding another year to my years.
I am grateful for all of the people in my life, for all the experiences, blessings, tears, loss and strength.
So I will take today to say a huge "THANK YOU" to everyone that has contributed one way or another to the person I am today.
Thank you and hope you all know how grateful I am for all you have done. You all matter to me, wherever you are and whatever you have done.

This is a look I wore to the hairdresser on Friday to get my hair done, as an early birthday gift to myself.
I am so excited my natural hair has been growing so so fast and nice.
Have a wonderful week.
Wearing:
Head`wrap : Nigerian Ankara,
Sunglasses: Gucci
Boots: Tamaris
Dress: Debenhams
Cardigan: M&S
Watch : Jord Watch



nude and pinkj.jpg



Wood watch.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday to you pretty lady! 2016 seems like it will be a fantastic year for you. Nothing like being around people who adore you back. Though packing sounds daunting. Especially in your case. It's crossing seas and traveling a long distance! Moving to a different suburb stresses me out let alone country! Good luck lovely!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADEOLA! I hope you will have a fantastically smooth time moving back to the UK. Love your outfit, and I hope you had a wonderful birthday <3


    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday my friend!
    I'm sending you my best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look; I love the mix of Ankara with the dress and cardigan. A very happy birthday to you.
    Congratulations.

    beautysworld-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful outfit, and good luck with moving and everything. You'll be in Birm, didn't know your parents were there. Happy Birthday dear. Many blessings to you. Alles Liebe von Madison x
    Retro Winter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your short stay in Athens before the big move. And happiest of birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so fresh! Beautiful look!

    Daniela

    http://www.smellofjasmine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Bday! You look fantastic :) http://www.alovelystyle.com/?p=4682

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Χρονια πολλά και καλά!

    Λενε οτι ο αριθμός 11 ειναι πολύ τυχερός :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts