Beauty New In Haul + Video



 photo Fierce Black Fashion Influencer_zpsluokzzam.jpeg


A little sneak into the next fashion editorial in the "Greecebylocals"serie. I will leave the image right here for a little suspense. The big revelation in the coming days,but now I have a beauty video to share with you.
You need to see it and dance with me on finding my perfect foundation and so much more.

Here is a mini haul of all my new beauty products, purchased during my Christmas vacation in Italy.
I finally found my perfect foundation and many more beauty loves.
I hope you like my first beauty haul and let me know if you want more of these type of video.
The aim is to create more video content of value for you and me. All ideas and suggestions are welcome.
All products link below in the video, so happy hunting and shopping my divas!

6 comments:

  1. How lovely to see you in the video, you are just amazing my girl! Great haul too, well done! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beauty hauls girl.... Xoxoixo
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!
    I would like to try kiko products.
    This year I got several lipsticks too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab on the first photo!

    www.luxessed.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video is great! Have a nice day!

    Rakel ♥ www.alovelystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome honey!!! <3 Great video!!

    New post on the blog:

    http://www.mlleepaulette.com/index.php?r=site/post&id=91

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts