15 Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water Every Day



 photo Lemon Water_zpsdg3tilpv.jpg

After all the thanksgiving food coma for all you who celebrated, and  those who don't how about a detox tip to prepare you for the holiday?
Drinking lemon water is the first and last thing to do for me daily, not because of detoxification alone but also for a well hydrated body and effective metabolism.

Boring water is not my style, so I always add some extra fruits, herbs or veggie of my liking to the pitcher.
It is the most affordable way to start giving back to your body, all you need is a pitcher, some lemons and any additional fruits/herb you feel like adding, ginger and rosemary are some of my favorites.
Below are the 15 reasons to drink up your lemon water. Do you drink enough water at all?
Cheers to a good week without the toxins.

 photo 15 Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water Every Day_zpsk5mhkx07.jpg

12 comments:

  1. Awesome.... I am starting from tomorrow morning! Thanks for sharing doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I do this and sometimes add ginger. <3 Happy Monday!
    Frenchie Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been on my to drink list for so long but I have never got into the routine. Must seriously try this and assess the benefits.


    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I wish I could drink lemon water every day. I do drink regular water all the time, but I just really like the taste of water alone, so I don't like putting other things in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to do! I drink warm water with lemon juice everyday! Throughout the day I'll add lime juice or drink tea with lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this! Here from blogging boost. I'm totally pinning this. I love how lemon water makes me feel and how it gets me to drink more water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Very helpful!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love drink lemon tea, very good

    Ann | www.missydress.se

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lemon water! Such a great post :).

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much motivation to drink more lemon water! I'm the same as you - I hate normal water, but I don't often get around to adding fruit either so I usually just don't drink water so that's obviously really bad. I actually grow lemons and always mean to drink lemon water because it always makes me feel 10000x better but always fall out of it as well! But with that many benefits I suppose I really need to keep it up.


    Kyah - www.weekendtempo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Πρεπει να το ξεκινησω ;)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts