Skinny Suede



 photo Suede Ankle Boots_zps4rd7xim9.jpg
I have been avoiding all denim pants since I had a bad skin reaction to a pair of jeans two years ago.
Maybe it was the specific brand or my skin was just not comfortable with being wrapped up in thick material.
When I found this skinny jeans on the rank of my closet back in Ioannina, I couldn't resist putting them on and trying out if they fit.

They are from Topshop and have been sitting all brand new in my old closet back home.
I love the fit and decided to jump the gun and see how my skin will react. I love how great they look paired with this suede ankle boots I got recently from H&M.
Ankle boots are a must for fall, especially if they are suede materials.
This is my casual look for a stroll around Athens archaeological sites with my Friend K, who was visiting a while ago.
What did you think of my monochromatic grey look for a fall and black ankle boot?
Wishing you all a wonderful week.
Wearing
Jeans: Topshop, Top c/o : #304 Clothing, Bag : Lommer
 photo 50 SHADES OF GREY_zpsngx7nwre.jpg  photo Lommer bag_zpszcioblha.jpg  photo Athens_zpsqqvpzsbf.jpg  photo IMG_2737_zpsyrk9uxh7.jpg  photo Skinny Jeans_zpsafndotch.jpg  photo IMG_2752_zps47pbkb7h.jpg

Thank you all for reading!
xo

20 comments:

  1. cool pant, nice photos

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great looking pair of jeans! With your gorgeous legs it's possible to rock any pants! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, nice look. The jeans and the boots are hot. I have several pairs of ankle boots, but one can never have too many. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I love a great pair of denim. These look nice on you and I like the colour. Sounds like you must have been intolerant to the fabrication of the other denim, glad that you found this pair! :)
    The Frenchie Foodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that you mention it I don't think I've ever seen denims on here and now I know why! Yikes. I don't know what I'd do if something like that happened to me. I live in denim. I'd have to take a guess and say it was a treatment on the fabric or something. I know I once had a skin reaction to some bed sheets I brought. Was not a pleasant experience.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww man! I've never had a skin reaction to clothing. I'm sorry you experienced that. But I love the outfit! Very moto-chic!


    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allergic to denim? Did you go to a dermatologist for that?

    Kisses from
    the Philippines!
    - Seyra
    www.pavementsarerunways.com
    Instagram: @_srico

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty fickle when it comes to wearing jeans because I don't like feeling too restricted by clothing. I prefer the flow of a dress or skirt, but I love they style of these jeans and the detail along the leg. Great look! #BLMGirl


    www.imtakingoff.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I agree Johanna. This woman has such a beautiful figure to show off jeans. I also love the bright scarf - it is the perfect contrast to an otherwise monochromatic look. xo
    *
    http://thestyletti.com/halloween-ootn/

    *

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Post and your top look so comfy. :)




    www.selestyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the title of this post! so great... YOu look pretty FAB yourself too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit you look beautiful!

    Francesca
    www.vintagelillies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is perfect balance of chic but comfortable. I really love your shoes too. :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am also a dress lover because of the freedom to move about!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes I actually did went to the dermatologist for that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It really wasn't a good experience but I fully embraced my love for dresses and skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute outfit! Those jeans look so good on you, and love those booties! #BLMGirls

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts