Loving Lately: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Video Review.



Best Mascara Finale Look_zps6igl6ayz.jpg
The better than sex mascara from Too faced has been my favourite addiction since April.
It has been around for a while and I have been reading reviews which for some reasons are mostly bad concerning it.
Thus my post really, I think it is one of those beauty products that don't work for everybody in the first instance.

You have to give it a second go and learn some little "obvious" trick to fully get the impact the brand had in mind.
So I thought it will be super helpful to make a video and of course spill the bean on what everyone seems to be doing wrong.
It has been a while since I did a beauty post, so it is long over due.
Watch my view and review in the video below.


But here are a few tricks to make it work for you, that I see others ignore.

1. Always remove the extra product from the wand before using it.
2.Only apply one coat, too many coats makes your lashes raccoonish.
3.Use another mascara brush to separate the lashes immediately after application.
So have you tried this mascara or will you try it?

 photo Natural Face_zpswhklhaxk.jpg

Me with no make up at all and off course, no mascara too.

 photo better than sex mascara_zpswg7re5ji.jpg

Close up shot!

Similar Products:


Rimmel Wake Me Up Mascara - Black


Ciate South Beach Water Resistant Lashes - Lash locked



Bourjois Dark Khol Mascara - Black


Thank you for reading and watching!

12 comments:

  1. Oh you made a review video! You did a great job! I am totally uncapable when it comes to videos!

    Don't Call
    Me Fashion Blogger


    Facebook

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny how very popular this makeup brand is but i have never used it. I may have to give it a go now :). Thank you for sharing. Great job with the review.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't watch the video right now Adeola *sad face*. I'll check it out tomorrow. Can't say I've ever used this mascara but doesn't hurt to learn of new finds!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this review, dear♥

    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the idea of using a second mascara brush to separate your lashes. Good point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these are good tips. I like mascara, when I don't want to wear much makeup at all, mascara is my favourite to wear.
    Back in the Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried this mascara but I will give it a try. Thanks so much for the tips on how to make it work better. I will make sure to only apply one coat.

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds good!
    I have read too negative reviews of products I love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely tips! and haha yeah too many coat does make you look raccoonish I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Review on the Mascara and the pink lipstick is very lovely too; it looks good on you.

    beautysworld-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great review :) http://alovelystyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts