Divergent Bohemian

black and white boho outfit.jpg

I finally catch up on the train and watched the movie "Divergent" last week, I am not slow. I just tend to avoid watching movies that are adapted from books, because they almost always destroy the book for me.

So imagine how impress i was that at least this one was different or should I say divergent? The movie was not as good as the book, believe me, I know I am an expert with books. It was though a good representation of the book, which is a good relief. Hollywood tends to always do the opposite.
Here  an outfit I am sure Tris would wear to a date with Four, if she wasn't too worried about her family's and an entire civilization's well being that is. 
Don't you agree this will be a beautiful lunch date look? Have your say in the comment below.
Wearing
Skirt: Vintage
Bag: Escada
Top: H&M
Shoes: Migato

 photo Greek Island outfit inspiration_zpsi0ub4phm.jpg

 photo Anafiotika Athens_zpsfyfwtmmd.jpg

 photo Lace crop top in a bohomenian look_zpsnqgs1hfb.jpg

 photo Maxi Bohemian look_zpshjknsc3v.jpg

 photo Boho with the view of Lycavittos_zpsjuzqnl4h.jpg

 photo Divergent_zpscewmmqdf.jpg

Thank you all for reading and have a lovely rest of the week.
xo

11 comments:

  1. Τι ωραίος τοίχος!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Yor hair is amazing!! Have a wonderful week sweetie!

    http://www.2015cocobagsale.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to see your new blog design...

    http://www.globalhandbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boho chic style just seems made for you, you look AWESOME my lovely girl! Hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect look for a date. I love the crop on you, gorgeous! And honestly I only saw that film a few weeks back myself. Hehehe. I want to read the books but am waiting for the movie to wrap up. I prefer to watch them before reading them because like you said, the movie is never the same as the book.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't go wrong with lace and your crop top with the skirt is really cute.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have watched the first movie but I haven't read the books so I guess I don't have anything to compare it too! LOL! I do agree that this is an outfit that Tris would wear on a date! You look amazing! So chic! Love the crop top and it looks perfect with that skirt!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  8. First thing first: I love this outfit, Skirt adn tope are gorgeous!

    Second: I watched that movie but I didn't read the book, the plot is intriguing but The movie didn't strike me!

    Don't Call
    Me Fashion Blogger


    Facebook

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. You wear this well! Glad you liked the Divergent movie. I thought both the first and second movies were pretty close to the books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this book; will look it up. Very nice outfit! Just so glam!


    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts