Seventies Polka Dots Mini Dress



 photo Mini Polka Dots Dress_zpsn2sxkk0e.jpg

The seventies called and they want their outfit back.
Mini dress, polka dots, pearls, wedges and head scarf, what else have I nabbed from them? 

Oh let's see, the little beautiful apartment the historic centre of Athens Plaka. The moment I saw Matalou's old apartment in Plaka, I imagined living there back in the 70ties and throwing glamourous parties, just because. Which is what I did at last but just on my own, no guest , no glams but me and my photographer.
After a weekend of swimming, tanning, juicing and relaxing with friends, I am ready to pack up and head to my good friend's wedding in Thessaloniki.
This is bound to be a week full of misfit, wedding last minute shopping and some trips to the beach.
I will try to be record a vlog, and snapchatting on all the wedding details and my sister's move to Vienna .
With all of these going on, of course I am taking some time off blogging till September, but rest assured that you can keep up with all I am up to on Instagram
What are your favourite pieces from the 70ties glam pieces? I can't resist the charm of a polka dots mini dress
Wearing:
Dress, Clutch & Pearl ring / Vintage
Wedges/ Tsakiris Mallas
Sunglasses/ Gucci
ID bracelete/ Matalou at home
Watch/ Jord Watch.


 photo Seventies20Glamour20fashion_zpshia6fesr.jpg

 photo vintage20clutch_zpsucidftmg.jpg

 photo Crochet20Lace20polka20dot20mini20dress_zps62zxtird.jpg

 photo Mini Dress Seventies Fashion_zpsaf3ybpwm.jpg

 photo pearl wedding ring_zpsqdrroyby.jpg

 photo Seventies fashion scarf_zpssipkpli9.jpg

 photo 70TIES FASHION_zpswmbb9rvf.jpg

 photo Historic House in Plaka_zps636g56wr.jpg

 photo Plaka Athens Building_zpser0miezq.jpg


30 comments:

  1. I love a good polka-dot! Great pics and big adventures for you :) I have major long leg envy, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in love with the dress! You look so stunning and mesmerizing my girl, like a supermodel! Have a good week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Dress ! :-)

    I know it's Monday but ... you're awesome! | Lisa | Joy Della Vita Travelblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lilli, these photos are amazing and you do look like a supermodel. Lovely dress. Is that lace on the top bodice portion of the dress or a print inset? Love it!
    Autumn Wants

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great dress! You've got the legs for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The view is great and you look super with that dress!

    Don't Call
    Me Fashion Blogger


    Facebook

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love the 60s and the 70s? Such a great look and cute dress. Go girl!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gogo-Jenny OurBeautyWonderlandAugust 24, 2015 at 9:57 PM

    The dress is gorgeous and you look just stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress looks so cute and pretty!


    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah! They had so wicked style back then but i also love the 20s

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stylish dress!

    Amazing view ;)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is amazing on you Adeola! <3

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. esmeralda evangelistaAugust 26, 2015 at 4:34 PM

    you are wonderful with this mini dress!
    Kiss

    Don't Call Me
    Fashion Blogger


    Facebook

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this outfit! from the dress down to the shoes! and the background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great scenery and dress, Adeola. :)
    Appreciate your visit on my blog.


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the scenery so very much, the polka dress against that blue door is wow.x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so lovely! And I love how raw everything about this entry looks! It's not something you see in many style blogs.

    xoxo,

    WWW.THEFRUGALBLOGGER.NET
    INSTAGRAM
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gotta love a polka dot mini. The photos by the blue door are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such beautiful photos! A house in Plaka sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you everyone for your comments and support!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts