Little Black Lace Dress

 photo IMSneakers and Lace Dress_zpsnlyw0gjh.jpg

If the idea of a backless lace dress seems too romantic for your style, this post is for you.
I love love backless dresses and lace is on the list of my favourite fabrics, so imagine my joy when I stumble into this dress at a H&M store while shopping around on  one rainy afternoon.
So how to keep it casual in a romantic dress?

the answer is polka dots, sneaker, a simple black and white palette, a good pair of glasses and of course your most playful mood.
The glasses I am wearing are from glasses shop, an online optical store with sturdy, stylish and most importantly affordable glasses. I was contacted to review their glasses, and I was very curious to give them a try.
The site was a tad overwhelming for me since I am a sunglasses hoarder, so it was really hard for me to just pick one.
There were so many beautiful ones I wanted to add to the cart but I had to resist and stick to one.
I finally choose the ones I am wearing in this post because they are pretty similar to the classic Ray Ban clubmaster, I lost mine at Heathrow airport in 2011, it has been a while but it hurt every time I remember it.
I have fallen indefinitely in love with them of course, since the very day I received them
Their retail value is $130 but you can get them for $30 right here.
If you want to try them for your summer days around the city or Greek Island, just use this code and you will get a cheaper price: AdeolaX20
I wish you all a wonderful month of March and week.
I will be a little MIA from Instagram, since I broke my phone again and I will have to get a new one this week.
I have no idea how I will survive without IG, but we will see.

Wearing: Dress/H&M, 
Sneakers/ Migato, 
Blazer/ZARA
Earrings/Bombon Jewellery
Bag/DKNY,
 Glasses:c/o Glasses Shop, 
Ear Cuff/ H&M,
 Watch/ Anne Klein, 
Bracelet/ Vintage Pearls.


Little Black Dress.jpg  photo Backless Lace Dress_zpsltd7rv0p.jpg  photo Black and white romantic look_zpsafb7dbyr.jpg  photo Denim vest_zpsekgb6uzl.jpg
Black Coat.jpg Glasses Shop Glasses.jpg Little Black Dress.jpg natural hair fashionista.jpg  
Polka dots sneakers.jpg Silk Scarf.jpg Sexy Lace Sleeve dress.jpg  photo Sexy Lace dress_zpsc554fykv.jpg  photo Smile and Jump_zpsnr0gvkyy.jpg Silver wrist watch.jpg Sexy Lace dress.jpg short black dress.jpg Smile and Jump.jpg Syntagma.jpg

23 comments:

  1. Those glasses were quite a steal at $30 and they look good on you. I love the touch of blue in this outfit; the denim vest, scarf and socks. Have a great week.

    beautysworld-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen Chik-DohrmannMarch 2, 2015 at 10:50 AM

    You look gorgeous hun and total model off duty look!

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    P.S. Check out my instagram profile @helenchikx if you get a chance hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You styled it so well and you really look gorgeous in black! Im sorry for the phone, hope you get soon the new one! Many hugs girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polka dot sneakers...yes, please. Love the casual vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johanna VilhunenMarch 3, 2015 at 5:52 PM

    Great post sweetie! I absolutely agree with what you say about this kind of cute dresses! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress looks really nice on you!

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you my doll! It is nice to have you again here.
    Kisses my darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sneakers with the dress, you've definitely made this more casual and something you can wear during the day, not just for nights out.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautifull photoshooting doll!!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trendy! Love the backless and you are a natural !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Τσαχπίνικα παπούτσια!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Sonia!
    I hope you are doing great!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the comment and passing by!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts