How To Make The Best Banana Protein Shake Smoothie


Eating clean and Healthy.jpg


The secret to a healthy hot summer body is to sweat your backside out in winter.
As they say Rome wasn't built in a day and as a funny meme I was online today also state, " Beyonce wasn't built in a day"
But no matter how many hours you train in a day, if your eating habit is not right, you are just doing half the job, and will also go back to square zero.

A balanced lifestyle is the perfect combination of healthy balanced nutrient diet, sleeping schedule and workout.
We have all being hearing out juicing, vegetable and fruit smoothies, kale diet and all such.
I personally do not agree on an exclusive juicing diet, because of so many reasons, we will not discuss today.
Today I am sharing with you all , a very fast and easy to make smoothie; it can serve as your energized breakfast, a midday snack or a post workout dinner.
The Banana Protein Shake is the bomb to fuel my body after a long run, hard session at the gym lifting weights and yoga.
After all the above mention activities, my legs can hold themselves and what I run to as soon as I get home is my blender .

 photo Blending banana and milk_zpsahnpx8ul.jpg

All you need are:

A banana or two,
milk,
protein shake powder of any flavour or you can substitute this with some peanut butter.
Your juicer/blender
and cups to pour.


Chocolate protein shake and banana.jpg

How to:

Peel and cut the banana into small cubes/piece,
Add all ingredients in the juicer/blender
and blend well until it is smooth.
You can add some ice cubes in the summer and some cinnamon too.
I always add a little bit of ginger in mine.
Pour in a cup and bottoms up!
Cheers to a healthy lifestyle!
xo

Banana Protein Shake.jpg

7 comments:

  1. I want to drink more smoothies. Would be interested in knowing your reasons for not doing a juice diet only.

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo you and as you, Im against the only juicing diet, Id be missing the "crispy" sensation! Btw, your smoothie looks tasty and powerful Adeola, for sure Id like to try it soon! Hugs and happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Αυτο με ενδιαφερει, γιατι αγαπω μπανάνα σε ροφήματα!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all I want to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if youu do
    not mind. I was curious to find out how yoou center yourrself and clear your mind before writing.
    I've had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my
    ideas out. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10
    to 15 minutes are ueually lost just trying to figure ouut how to begin. Any suggestions or tips?
    Thank you!

    Feel free to visit my blog post: halston heritage wrap dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog! Is yoour theme custom made or did you download it from
    somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.
    Please let me know where you got your theme. Appreciate it

    my web-site tfnc gold sequin dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, cheers to a healthy lifestyle indeed. Thanks for sharing dear :). Really nice post.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts