Postcard from Siteia Crete

Postcard from Siteia Crete
In case, you are planning your next getaway and still have no destination in mind.
Here is a little tip, go to Crete!
But if you are not , that is still cool.

I hope these post take you away from all the Monday blues, and bring you to the beautiful blue Greek reality.
Moment spent in Crete were precious, full of love, fun,breathtaking beauty and greek hospitality.
Have you been to Crete?

Greek Island.jpg TheBlueGreekSky.jpg Stretching in Siteia.jpg Cretean Sky.jpg Souvenir Magnet.jpg FoolingaroundinthePlane.jpg SiteiaCrete.jpg SiteiaAirport.jpg
SiteiaAirportBoarding.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that place is breathtaking! Wow, it looks really beautiful there! That must have been so much fun!


    Francesca
    www.vintagelillies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be there right now! Its so gorgeous and actually, made me miss the summer, looking forward to it!:) Hugs girl xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina Pinchuk-olebuFebruary 9, 2015 at 10:14 AM

    WOW! greece is so nice! i was once in Rhodes.
    i wish to travel again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect, we both are talking getaways today. I would love to take a holiday there. It looks perfect! <3 /Madison
    Unexpected Getaways

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some day I must move to Europe so I can visit places like Crete. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a very popular holiday destination for Luxembourgish people but unfortunately I have never been! It looks great judging from your pics!


    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you are really well in shape, I'm definitely impressed :)

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Πολυ ομορφη η Κρητη... την Ανατολίκη πλευρα δεν την έχω επισκεφτεί αρκετα όμως.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts