Maxi Shade of Grey


 One shoulder dress.jpg

Happy Clean Monday everyone!!
Today is a public Holiday in Greece, so I slept like a baby without any alarm clock and just lay around being totally lazy.
Here is my version of the 50 shades of grey, I personally do not endorse the movie/book, I am not watching or reading the book. There is a big outburst about Lolo Jones publicly bashing it, I agree with her but I will not tell anybody what to do with their free time.

I found this beautiful maxi dress with my friend M. at an event called fashion for HIV/AIDS.
I have to share pictures from the events, this is from the infamous Greek designer Lakis Gavalas.
Are you as in love with Maxi dresses , as I am?

Wore: Dress/ Lakis Gavalas, Leather Jacket/ Dimitris Dassios, Shoes/Tamaris, Hat and Pearls Bracelet/Vintage, Watch/Anna Klein, Lipstick/Clinique.

Fifty Shades of Grey.jpg Fashionable hat.jpg Wrist watch.jpg  Box Braid.jpg Wide Brim Hat and Gold Leather Jacket.jpg How to wear a grey dress and leather jacket.jpg Happy Girls.jpg How to wear a grey maxi dress.jpg How to style a grey maxi dress details.jpg Pink Lipstick.jpg How to wear a hat and maxi dress.jpg  photo MaxiGreyDress_zpsad2373d5.jpg
Thank you all for your time, have a wonderful week.
xo

35 comments:

  1. Καλή Καθαρα Δευτερα!
    Ναι, ολι μεσα φετος λογω βροχής :(
    Anyways...
    Gorgeous dress!
    Το σακακι απλα μοναδικο.
    Το βιβλιο/ταινια δεν εχω δει/διαβασει ουτε κι εγω.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should wear maxi dresses more often. You're killing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with you regarding the movie/book! Oh my, you just look fantastic and gorgeous in this shooting, like a top mmodel! Love maxi dresses too, I want a new one for the upcoming summer! Many hugs my beautiful girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that dress is great for so many occasions! It looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice

    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esmeralda EvangelistaFebruary 24, 2015 at 12:39 AM

    gorgeous outfit. love your maxi dresses. Kiss.

    Don't Call Me
    Fashion Blogger


    Facebook

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que show de imagens arrasou look esta maravilhoso amei
    Curta e siga o meu canal: https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely maxi!


    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress! Very nice look, you look great! As for that movie, my best friend and I actually walked out of it because it was so offensive!


    Francesca
    www.vintagelillies.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, you are too cute. Hmm, i have heard so many interesting things about this 50 shades of grey book and movie. Honestly, it has got me even more curious now. Anyway, i love your dress. The one shoulder just adds so much fun and sass to it. Keep that energy doll. :)) Beautiful as always.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Public holiday - lucky you;)
    You look gorgeous in this dress and hat!:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The maxi dress looks great! Nice that you got the Monday off :)


    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a good maxi dress. That dress is gorgeous! Great look. #BLMgirls

    ReplyDelete
  14. That maxi dress is beautiful and I loved how you styled the whole look, so chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look gorgeous!
    Ready for the red carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was a bit curious and then it just pass!
    I can't wait for your store and thanks for the love honey!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so nice for the comment and it is so nice to have you back to blogging!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you doll and hope your weekend will be superb!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you my cara and sending you a bunch of hugs from Athens!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you doll! I am an addict to maxi anything, but just trying the water with everything seems more fun!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ευχαριστω πολυ κουκλα και καλο ΣΚ!
    Τα φιλια και η αγαπη μου!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous! I love that dress and you style it so well !


    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Heya! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however
    I had to ask. Does managing a well-established blog such as yours require a lot of work?
    I'm completely new to blogging but I do write in my diary every
    day. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience
    and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners.
    Appreciate it!

    Visit my site: 12v Tv Tuner

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts