Loving Lately: Estee Lauder Daywear Plus Anti Oxidant Tinted Moisturer



 photo EsteeLauderTintedMoisturiser_zps3c0d6d92.jpg

Since we are in the month of February, I am starting a new serie of post called "Loving Lately"
I will be sharing items that I am hooked on at a specific period.
There are so many products, that deserved to be praised just for being totally awesome.
For me, this tinted moisturiser is sheer perfection, see what i did there?
It is so light and offers great coverage for day usage or someone who doesn't need so much coverage like myself.
I love that it also have 15 SPF for UVA/UVB protection, a very great deal for everyone , read my post on skin protection  .
What foundation are you loving lately?

9 comments:

  1. Love the beauty collumn doll..... Love u wlso...
    Kisses
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this new series from you! The product sounds really good, love this brand! Hugs my girl xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tinted moisturisers. I started using a Garnier one myself a few weeks back and have been really pleased with it.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new feature. I love seeing what others use and love beauty-wise. I have only tried a few Estee Lauder products and loved them, but these sounds great. Thanks. Enjoy the rest of your week. xx
    Burlap Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to try this tinted moisturiser. Most Estee Lauder products I've tried have never disappointed.


    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a nice idea thanks for lovely product share^

    http://saoirsechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've been looking for a good tinted moisturizer, might have to check this out!


    xx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cool. Estee Lauder is really good!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts