Style Inspiration: Christine Centenera



 photo 6242-Le-21eme-Adam-Katz-Sinding-Christine-Centenera-Paris-Fashion-Week-Fall-Winter-2014-2015_AKS4778_zps6993307d.jpgStyle Icon, Vogue Australia senior fashion editor and a streetstyle maven.

Is there more to say? On a more serious note, isn't this just how we all wish we could show up to work on a Monday morning? I wish you all an inspiring week, as we are all starting with the ever inspiring Christine.
If you still hate Monday, wear a menswear shirt with a sweater and put on your heels and skirt!
Happy Monday my dolls!

 photo christine-centenera-at-miu-miu-FW2014_zps54b233ee.jpg


Images via here

5 comments:

  1. She got the style indeed, I want the booties!!:**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her look! Have a nice day doll

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally a look that I wear. I love the menswear shirting with the skirt. Great inspiration. Take care, and thanks for your lovely visits dear. x/Madison
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her skirt! I have never heard of her before but she's got a great sense of style.

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the skirt is amazing!! love this outfit all together!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts