Forever young



 photo IMG_3594_zpsf655b83b.jpg

"You think I will leave you like that when you down on your knees?"

A lot has happened in the past week globally, I don't feel like I need to say much here but I will like us all to think about that first sentence!
Yesterday was my birthday and here is my birthday outfit to hang with friends and family.
I wish you all a wonderful week and hoping we all make the right choices for us and the people around us.
Cheers to stating forever young!
Wearing: Top: H&M, Skirt: Valvis Couture, Heels: Tamaris.

  photo IMG_3592_zpsb9ecd8be.jpg  photo IMG_3596_zpsd20f8bcc.jpg  photo IMG_3592_zpsb9ecd8be.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Hope you had an amazing bday! You were gorgeous, love the skirt! Mwah! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday! Hope you celebrated in style. And the skirt looks fab!

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice skirt
    i am following your blog, please follow back
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on another year Naomi. I hope you had loads of fun. I like your birthday outfit; simple and fun especially the sparkly embellishment on the cropped tee.
    Have a great week and thanks for sharing a little bit of your thoughts on the current global events.


    beautysworld-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy (belated) birthday Adeola! It has been a strained week indeed, here's hoping for peace, love and harmony amongst us all.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tier design of the skirt, amazing piece and you carry it so well!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday my sweet girl!!! I love your skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoyed your birthday dear, and continue to celebrate all week. The skirt is a fun piece. <3 /M
    Artist Spotlight

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alessia LoRe MyheadisafashionjJanuary 24, 2015 at 8:40 PM

    complimenti, mi piace moooltooo questa gonna lunga a balze! ti sta benissimo

    buon weekend
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alessia LoRe MyheadisafashionjJanuary 24, 2015 at 8:41 PM

    good outfit!!

    buon weekend
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts