Recent Beauty Addiction



 photo IMG_3042_zps6aba7f77.jpg


Happy Monday!
I have had quite a relaxing weekend and being on some emotional rollercoaster, but I will share my recent beauty addiction with you all today.
When I say addiction , I mean the kind you call an intervention for.

I am loving all these new goodies from Clinique. I am wearing the plum lipstick all the time and can't wait to share some more details about this little beauty addiction with you all.
A little giveaway is also coming!

On another note, have you seen my little de-stress/ de- bloating post ?
If not, you might want to check it out here, in case you happened to eat yourself into a food coma this weekend. Go ahead and you are welcome (wink).

Next outfit post coming on Wednesday, till then have a wonderful start to the last month of the year.

6 comments:

  1. Clinique stuff is great, its such a nice brand! Hope you are doing well and nothing serious about "emotional rollercoaster"! Happy December my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This goodies are so cute and I agree to Lilli Cliniqhe stuff is great!

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    International Giveway: Christmas
    Surprise with Self Interest


    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ι love the plum lipstick and want to try the foundation.... Nice photo btw....
    Kisses sweetie
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, Happy December! I also love Clinique products, and use their toner! I hope you enjoy your week. x/Madison
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love clinique products, those lipsticks are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both lipstick colours are very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts