On My Lips: Manhattan Lip Stain (Rich and Gorgeous)



 photo Manhattanlipstain2_zps74cd161d.jpg
I am here smiling and loving these pictures because I am so in love with my lips, okay that sounds kind of vain. I mean am in love with this beautiful lip stain, it is so funny it is actually called a lip stain.
The Manhattan lip stain is my go to these days.
I love that it is hot pinkish shade and can you guess the name? it is called Rich and Gorgeous, I mean who wouldn't fall for it?

It stains on for a long time and doesn't smudge all over me, so I love it.
I got this from Douglas in Munich but you can find it at the Manhattan website too.
This is not a sponsored post, just so you will know and since most of you asked for a review on Instagram,, I am here delivering the task.
It is up for grab for a few bucks on ebay too, and I forget to mention I also love the tube.
Enjoy the rest of your week.

 photo ManhattanLipStay_zpsacfd5673.jpg photo ManhattanLipStain_zpsef33b5c8.jpg photo ManhattanLipStain4_zpsafb53400.jpg photo ManhattanLipStain4_zpsafb53400.jpg photo ManhattanLipStain5_zps93fc1cb0.jpg photo ManhattanLipStain4_zpsafb53400.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Love love love those photos.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it! The shade suits u so well Adeola, what a beautiful smile you have! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colour!
    I rarely wear something on my lips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color!

    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lip colour and scarf!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts