MCM Backpack




 photo 2014-05-17141220_zps26280d64.jpg
 Accessories 101 series is back!
I lost all my images when my laptop died but thanks to some awesome computer genius at Sony, my Vaio was revived and now I have all my files. I also back them all up on dropbox and my external hard drive, i needed to learn the hard way.

This MCM backpack is everywhere and every rapper, style setter, footballer has one.
I love the black and gold one David Alaba always carries with his tuxedo on flights.
If we go by the street style looks during the fashion month, we all need to get our hand on one for this season.
I already shoot some awesome street style here in Athens , but I still have a lot of Munich images to share.
Who is also in love with this beauty?
Find it on the MCM site here or a store.
The perfect Christmas gift to anyone who wants to get me a gift haha.

 photo 2014-05-17141158_zpse0d2f343.jpg  photo 2014-05-17141212_zps0966137d.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Love this backpack.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Its super cool, I want it! And Im glad you got your files back! Hugs and much love to my girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you and had to learn the hard way too. glad that you backed everything up on the hard drive. Loving that MCM pack! they always have cute styles. :)
    Style Files: Patterned

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the backpack is so cool! I'm also thinking about to buy again a backpack :)

    Lovely greetings
    from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen them around much in my neck of the woods but it does look cute.
    Have a great weekend.

    beautysworld-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea that MCM backpacks were in now. Thanks for keeping me up-to-date with trends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am no big fan of backpqcks but I like this one a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice backpack, e?!

    Από παλίο μου post:

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/2013/09/bags.html

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts