How to Style Crop Tops (Autumn Edition)



 photo 3____AKS8137_zpsb6af2668.jpg
 I denied to pack my crop tops!!!

Crop top craziness is still going on in my mind and yes I know it will be getting cold soon.
I bought my travelling look yesterday and because I am super optimist that the weather will be great in Athens.
I sent all my winter clothes to Ioannina, I am excited to live in Athens where I wouldn't be needing heavy coats and knitwear.
Malaika Firth is one of my inspiration when it comes to cool casual looks, I am loving these two outfits inspiration. I will advise you to thrown a trench coat or cardigan just in case.
I hope you are having a great week so far and looking forward to the weekend.
Kisses and cheers to crop tops in Autumn.
 photo 4___AKS0656_zps13ee30ef.jpg

9 comments:

  1. With your body, crop tops could only stand out so much! So excited and happy for your back to Greece! Hugs my girl, enjoy the rest of the week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous!! :) and her body****love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crop tops are definitely still trending and they'll be great for layering this Fall. I hope your week is going great?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't sure I would like crop tops, but they have pleasantly surprised me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like crop tops, summerr and autumn

    I would love to invite you to a giveaway on my blog where you can win a comfy autumn cardigan.♥ FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both looks are great...
    η σημερινη μέρα στην ΑΘηνα πάντως, δεν είναι για crop top κοριτσί ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the only way I can usually do a crop top is by layering, that works best for me. Love these looks though! xx/Madison
    Insta-Art Work & Play

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course when i have a body like yours Naomi and hers, i will be happy to show all that midriff :)). She looks good and chic all the time.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts