Alberta Ferretti Spring / Summer 2015



 photo _AG17184_zps3e91829e.jpg
Talk about the embodiment of romance, fairy world and fantasy.
This collection is all blush and love.
We can all now travel and be Disney princess.
So dreamy I love it all,welcome to the dreamland of Alberta Ferretti right after the jump


what do you think my loves?
Have a lovely rest of the week everyone.
 photo _AG16845_zps0e72f848.jpg  photo _AG17166_zpsec928805.jpg  photo _AG17121_zpsf6cebca8.jpg  photo _AG16695_zps7fd75073.jpg  photo _AG16877_zps09b4b6c3.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Dreamy! Give me them all and I'll be the happiest girl on planet! Hugs girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairytale romance for sure! The second dress and the last dress are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ir of the collection!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I love these because floral and lace work is so beautiful. I like the placement of the appliques as well. xx/Madison
    Alles Liebe,
    Office Casual

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a beautiful, elegant and classy collection!!

    Don't Call
    Me Fashion Blogger


    Facebook

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dresses are so stunning! A beautiful collection.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts