The life of a model




 photo RRMDIJKSTRA-LOW-3859_zps83687281.jpg
Among other things while having this break from blogging, I am also modelling for some new photographers I just meet and discover Munich with them.
Here is a little sneak pic for you to see.
I will be back soon , since I finished and passed my A1 and I am also now 'kind' of working and can fully hold a conversation in German!
This is one of my favourite of the shooting, if you follow me on instagram, you will know by now I am currently addicted to yoga!
Can't wait to be back with new coolish things for you all.
now I am back to my break, follow me here to have a daily peak.


17 comments:

  1. That first picture is fabulous! I should try yoga too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back girl! You have been missing over here! Im glad you could talk in German now, you rock! And you know, everyday you inspire me to try yoga, you have to teach me and train me! Happy Sunday and a bunch of hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first photo. The pink and yellow outfit looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dalring, so happy to hear from you and have you back here in cyberspace. Excited to hear about the modeling, you look amazing! Thanks so much for stopping by...wishing you a productive week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your kind review on my last post, Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to have you back and to hear all the amazing things that have been happening to you.

    Enjoy the rest of your week.


    beautysworld-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first picture is amazing!


    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ich mag diese Hut und die Farben der erste Foto. Und ihre Yoga jeden Tag macht mich sagen:" Adeola - super woman!!!".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ich liebe dich!! Du bist auch super meine leiblingfruedin!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see why it is easy to be addicted because there are real results from it. Great job with the modelling and everything else. I am really happy for you.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts