I will be back soon




 photo time-off-mouse_zps0d790cee.gif

Hello everyone!
I know I have been gone without any notice, but you all know how life can get very unpredictable.
First I got sick, then I had to come to Greece for an exciting project concerning my education and then while packing my laptop decided to die and took all my images with it.
I know it is my carelessness that cost me the images and laptop but I will fix that soon.
I just want you all to know that I will be off from blogging for a while, after been blogging for two year plus without a break, I decided to prioritize my education and training and take some time off till I get things done and also feel much better myself.
The stress has being building up without me realising it but I was very down for days that I finally decided to cut myself some slacks and I am not happy to do this but you know priorities and life.
I will be checking your blogs from time to time and leave my opinions as always but I will not be posting a lot.
Don't worry I am not giving up but going to charge my batteries and come back with a lot of new things.
Thankl you all for the support, love and encouragements.
I appreciate and love you all!
Ex Oh!

 photo images_zpse4e8f8e5.jpg

18 comments:

  1. Hi my girl! Im sorry you have been sick, hope you are well now! So excited for your project in Greece, I wish you all the best and keep my fingers crossed for u! Oh the laptop "death" is sooo annoying, I get u, happened also to me and I've learnt my lesson!:P Btw, take ur time and re-charge the batteries, priorities as education and training always come first. I will miss you on the blogosphere to be honest but I know u will back soon once things are well. Take care my friend, love u too ♥ Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time, take a breath and will be waiting for you to come back :)

    Lu
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of YOU doll! So sorry you've been sick. Hope you're doing better. We all have to prioritize.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Break does good things for a blogger, it gives you time to get more inspiration and motivation :) Can't wait til you get back with blogging, but let's keep in touch via other channels in the meantime! Have fun with your break ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok hurrry

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, we really gonna miss you. But we really do understand the need to prioritize and we all need a breather sometimes. We hope you feel better soon, and good luck with your education. We definitely gonna stay in touch, and hope to have you back soon. Best wishes!


    Take care!
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes we just all need a break, right? I'm sure you'll recharge your batteries and come back stronger than ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to miss you a lot but your education is very imprtant! So do what you have to do! We will be here for you!!

    Don't Call
    Me Fashion Blogger


    Facebook

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will miss you, but I understand your need. I want to have a break too, but I don't know when and for how long.
    Many kisses! We'll keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear, its completely understandable that you need a break, so sorry to hear that were sick and about your laptop. Take as much time as you need, your education is obviously most important, I will miss you stax.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Health is wealth and if you need a break, please do it. Get all your rest and we will cath you on the blogosphere soon.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your break; we'll miss you in Blogs Ville and would be very delighted when you return.

    beautysworld-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Take it easy dear. See you upon your return.

    /Madison xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Na prosexeis kai ta leme suntoma glukia m! filakia polla
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoy your little break,I have been taking blogging breaks recently too. It can be hard to keep up with! good luck!

    Francesca
    www.vintagelillies.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Take your time, I completely understand there is no time for everything...
    Take care!!!!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Dear, I stopped by again to say hi and see how you are doing. All the best in everything. **Cheers**

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts