Embellished Totes




 photo EmbellishedTotes_zps06251907.jpg

When I was asked to review an item from the chicnova site, I got lost in the choices.
There were so many items to pick from and what totally got my attention was the little riddle on the site's top that says " Love Chic, Be Nova" thus I wanted something that says both words to me.
I picked this bag, for me it is exactly what I expected from chic plus nova.
The bag came one week after I ordered it which was super fast considering it was shipped from Hong Kong.
I have been using it daily since them to carry my laptop and notepad to the library mostly.
My laptop is a 15 inches Sony Vaio so it is a very big bag.
I love that it can contains all my bits and pieces, so I am very satisfied.
I got news for you all, in some months time I will hopefully be a fluent German speaker, I started an intensive German course since I decided to get my German Speech and Language therapist license.

That is one more language to go on my list.
I am excited for all the new doors that will be opening for me with these, even though almost everyone I deal with speak english, it will be a total different experience to live as a local.
I have made my friends and training partners to speak only German to me in this period.
Do you also love your big bag to fit in everything? 
let me know in the comment.
Wearing: 
Dress/ Oasap, Sweater/ Vero Moda, Coat/Miss Patina, Boot/ Adidas Originals, Infinity Scarf from local market in Florence,  Beanie/ C&A, Bag* / here
*The bag is sent to me for review but all opinion are sincerely mine.

 photo EmbellishedTotes10_zps306c8d9b.jpg

 photo EmbellishedTotes13_zps4c95a1cc.jpg

 photo EmbellishedTotes11_zps6acfeaeb.jpg

 photo EmbellishedTotes9_zpsb70b6911.jpg

 photo EmbellishedTotes6_zps434369e2.jpg

 photo EmbellishedTotes8_zps87d83e5c.jpg

 photo EMbellishedTotes2_zpsa19ba515.jpg

 photo EmbellishedTotes3_zpsa9d352db.jpg

 photo EmbellishedTotes4_zpse9f08927.jpg

 photo EmbellishedTotes5_zps8fe3c4dd.jpg

 photo EmbellishedTotes7_zps6da7925a.jpg
Giving someone passing by the side eye for wearing the "wrong" outfit according to me, I should just be a fashion police.
Thank you all for reading.
Ex oh!

40 comments:

  1. Well done for the German! There are lots of languages which Id love to know!:) The bag is so nice and Im sure you ae using it a lot. Looking very lovely Adeola, love the last pic. Hugs my girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty awesome find. Love the studs and that it can fit your laptop. Damn! I have a Macbook in that size too. Would be rather handy to have a bag I can slip it into rather than a separate case!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your tote bag the studs just add such glamor to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your portfolio is loaded with greatness. Congrats and 2 thumbs up. Love your yellow dress. Cute outfit. That sure looks like a strong bag that will carry a laptop and more. Nice!


    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sonia!! I am so glad it fit the laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey you are always so kind! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl, I like your lifestyle blog. This particular outfit is so greatly layered - I'm loving it :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu ❤
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love embellishments. They're so in. They look great on everything.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore that bag, I also love that yellow dress!

    Don't Call
    Me Fashion Blogger


    Facebook

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layered outfit; it's so chic and colorful.

    beautysworld-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress, yellow looks good on you!

    Alessia

    THECHILICOOL

    FACEBOOK

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how the detailing on the bag is like spikes. I get lost in store window shopping all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great, so going forward I can leave you comments in German ;) Eine sehr schoene Tasche; ich finde, dass sie sehr gut zu deinem Stil passt. Liebe Gruesse!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great! We can practise with you writing comments in German. You will be fine, especially since you are living there. Use Duolingo to help you as well. I want to learn good Italian soon. I also love that first photo of you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty bag!
    Very nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was also drawn to the spiky detailing! Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yeah they do and I am dying over at your blog with so much sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you and I always follow back if you follow.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Sam and yes its being a great week so far even kind if Springy for Munich.

    ReplyDelete
  20. cool shoes and outer dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for lending me your thoughts on my last post dear.

    ReplyDelete
  22. have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That bag is super cool,love the studs. One of those bags you need when you dashing out fast.. lurv lurv it. Congrats babes..

    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. chicnova def has some awesome stuff! love the studs here!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Highheels &amp; TutusFebruary 26, 2014 at 8:31 AM

    I love your cardigan and yellow dress. You look great!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great bag,
    the scarf looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts