White Denim and fur jacket




 photo HowtoWearwhitedeniminWinter_zps736a71e8.jpg

A very late Monday outfit post due to my current chaotic life.
Chaotic in a good way but I have been a bit under the weather the entire weekend.
Some people have classified anything white with spring or summer but I personally love this colour anytime of the season, even though sometimes I am too clumsy to do it justice.
This is a look I wore to shoot a friend's outfit that I will be featuring on the blog.

We were on a long walk around Munich and casualty just seems appropriate and of course staying warm.


I wore:
Sweater: Esprit
Boots: Tamaris
Bag: Hermes
Jeans: Miss Sixty
Jacket: Apple Bottom
Handmade Necklace and Vintage hat.
I wish you all a wonderful week and I will check out your blogs later.
I am literally running of to training as I type this post.


 photo HowtowearWhiteDenimInWinter1_zps3172d206.jpg

 photo LastSunday_zpsb2d07df5.jpg

Thank you for reading!
Ex Oh!

21 comments:

  1. You look fantastic Adeola, love the whole outfit! White is so chic in winter! Have a wonderful week ahead my dear, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous! I think this is by far my favorite look from you, so glamorous and chic but casual & wearable at the same time. And I love bling so your necklace is just to die for xx

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really diggin' your boots and bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey

    I love your hair ! Loved the outfit

    http://cassie2fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fur and orange cap! Makes it sassy! I love it! I love white and winter white. I feel it's always in style. Especially this year.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very beautiful fur jacket and that orange hat just makes it pop!
    Nice styling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous outfit. I love your jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a luxe beautiful and cozy coat, the perfect way to glam up on a cold winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning babes,love your boots,jacket and eyewear all check,lurvn this look.
    Glad i can see your comment box.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been a while since my last time in munich!!! You look great with that furry jacket!

    Don't Call
    Me Fashion Blogger


    Facebook

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that baaaag!Amazing!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will wear white all year round too and you look beautiful and comfy. Sure it is hard to keep it white all day but its always a very refreshing look.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no Adeola, I hope you're feeling much better!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the jacket! Yes, I don't believe in wearing certain colours for certain seasons. White always works!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts