How To Style The Blanket Coat




 photo BlanketCoat_zpsf6c2861b.jpg

The blanket coat trend is been around for a while, I always wanted to get on the wagon back in 2012 but it was not that cold in Greece. 
When Christopher Bailey sent his male model down the runway at the London Fashion week for men, I knew this was the time to bring out the coat.
So I will like to thank my mother for preserving this vintage blanket coat from Grandma.

I borrowed it from her closet, okay not really I actually stole it since she is in England at the moment.
I love the bohemian flare it add to any outfit, the main thing is of course it keeps you super warm too.
Did you guys know the Paris Haute Couture week started yesterday? So in honour of the amazing streetstyle to come our way, I brought a little piece of Paris to Munich in this outfit.
So here is a homage to the awesomeness of Christopher Bailey and Paris streetstyle!
Wore: 
Coat: Vintage
Dress: Oasap
Jeans: Miss Sixty
Bag: Vintage Hermès
Blazer, Necklace & Shirt: Zara.
Heels: Hunter
Hat: H&M

 photo BlanketCoat8_zps28da1e96.jpg


 photo BlanketCoat2_zps675c161d.jpg


 photo BlanketCoat6_zpsf5187398.jpg


 photo BlanketCoat5_zps9c0d04b4.jpg


 photo BlanketCoat4_zps62d9930e.jpg


 photo BlanketCoat7_zps14a0b199.jpg


 photo Blanketcoat3_zps737e2f86.jpg


Thank you all for reading and I wish you all a lovely week.
Now your comments.
Ex Oh!

30 comments:

  1. I now want a blanket coat too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy look and very well layered. Love the yellow dress. You look great honey :).

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful and different look for you. I love the vintage coat. And, yellow looks amazing on you. xx/Madison :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my fav look from you Adeola! You look utterly chic and classy! I want a blanket coat too, yours is so beautiful and suits you! Also the hat!:) Happy Monday my dear, many hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress looks so nice and I love how all the pieces look together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks darling and hope you rocked your Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coming from a master of layering, I am blushing.
    Thanks Madison and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This coat is utterly adorable! Looks so cozy babe and that yellow dress is stunning on you. I am always grateful for your kind comments...Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU LOOK STUNNING, I LOVE THE ALL ENSEMBLE!!!!! XOXO


    WWW.ROCKANDFROCK.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing in this cape! And I love the yellow on you too.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that coat looks so good on you! i would've swiped it myself. HaHaHa It will always be in style. I love your outfit! that yellow & white is so pretty together. i think you're so sharp. love your bag!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that vintage coat!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for lending me your thoughts on the SAG Awards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Το γκρι με το κίτρινο δενουν πολύ ωραία μαζί.

    Η τσάντα σου κομψότατη!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. you made me want to take my blanket for a walk! ahah Wanna follow each other? Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice outfit; the coat is cute and the colors are well put together.

    beautysworld-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts