David Beckham uncovered for H&M




 photo david-beckham-hm-pics_zps81d10c98.jpg

David Beckham shirtless for H&M super bowl advert!
I don't think there is any other way to end a chaotic week than this little peek into Sunday's super bowl advert of H&M.
Not that we need any excuse for this man candy but I will be waiting for the break too, if I managed to get my head of the books.
I hope this post will make your Friday a bit more fun.
As today is the end of the first month of the year and beginning of the weekend (YAY!!!). I will like to wish you all a relaxing one and pray things work out for you just as planned with a little pleasant surprises.
Who will be watching the super bowl?


 photo david-beckham-hm-pics-2_zps6d582f20.jpg

 photo david-beckham-hm-pics-main_zpsb590c8f0.jpg
Images via: Instyle UK
Ex oh!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, does David never age! Looking better than ever! I really appreciate your feedback on my last post...I think blush will look so pretty on you and highlight your natural beauty. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're addicted to him! Ha, ha! I like him too!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so handsome! I dont know if will watch it but for sure will keep update from the web. Have a goodnight and an amazing weekend my dear, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncovered? He never keeps his clothes on, hahaha. But if you've got it, flaunt it. Plus that body sells anything it touches :)).

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol! I think that was never a secret! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that .....I wan't his phone number! Hey Vicky get out my way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness... hello beautiful!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. love him. he knows how to work it! LOL

    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts