Reebok Alicia Keys & Splitz Color Shoes




Ladies, get ready to stand out this season! Reebok is paving the way for a fashionable fall with some great new footwear. With the Top Down NC Splitz Color Shoes and the Alicia Keys Mid Cut Wedge collection, you are guaranteed to have the hottest, most original style around. 


Reebok Classic puts a trendy spin on a retro-inspired women’s silhouette with the Top Down NC from the new Splitz Color Pack. Featuring a unique color treatment on each shoe and a fold down ankle wrap, the bold look of the Top Down is a must-have this season! The Top Down NC Splitz Color Shoes come in two hot colorways, and is an online exclusive, so make sure you get to Reebok today to get your hands on a pair before it’s too late! 




And what lady has more style and class than Alicia Keys? It’s hard to think of anyone who comes close. Reebok partnered with the perfect woman to create this sleek wedge. Step up your fashion game with the Alicia Keys Mid Cut Wedge for a smart, stylish look. The wedge comes in four colorways that are all perfect for a casual fall day, or a night out on the town. Check out the Alicia Keys collection now here:Alicia Keys Mid Cut Wedge




*This is not a sponsored post.

29 comments:

  1. Hi Adeola! I'm so obsessed with sneakers are the moment, I need a new pair for the winter! Reebok always make such great shoes, both collection are to die for but the one by Alicia Keys is definitely my choice! Have a lovely evening my dear, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue Reebok trainers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,
    I really love your blog and this post is awesome!
    I’m following you, can u follow me?

    Come to see giveaways on my blog!

    Baby what’s up?!| My blog

    Kisses from Italy
    Alis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear,
    I really love your blog and this post is awesome!
    I’m following you, can u follow me?

    Come to see giveaways on my blog!

    Baby what’s up?!| My blog

    Kisses from Italy
    Alis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with the beige and gold sneaker wedge, gorgeous!
    ♥, www.Styleat30.com
    Fashion | Food | Travel

    ReplyDelete
  6. i had no idea she was collaborating with Reebok and what a fantastic partnership, these are such terrific pairs. How are you doing sweety? Hope you find the skirt, it will look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet! Really great Style - perfect for Autumn! Merci for your lovely comment on my Blog - hope you‘ll come back soon ♡Love, Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Λαχανί και τιρκουάζ τι τελειος συνδυασμός!
    Και τα μπεζ-μπρονζέ ειναι πολύ στυλάτα.

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those shoes :) gorgeous x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool!!

    xoxo
    http://www.petitsweetcouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun are the colors in those shoes! How are you doing, Adeola? I've been so busy lately, but wanted to stop by and say, "hiii!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. May your week get off to a great start! How are things in Munich hun, have you settled in okay?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really do love bright footwear, especially the first style of trainers. Hope you're enjoying Deutschland Miss. xx/M

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the blue and green ones, they are so fun!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely shoes! Love them! :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    Would you like our facebook page as well? www.facebook.com/fashfabx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute shoes. And I like the new look of the site.

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your visit...I am currently away and will be back to blogging on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The third pair with the hidden heel looks nice.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are totally your style Lady Adeola, especially the first couple. I would to see you wear them!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Outstanding sneakers. In love with the yellow and green.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Her collections with Reebok has been great so far!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts