Oktoberfest




 photo Aeroplane_zps67c54b4f.jpg

Hello everyone!!
It is be a very long time, I did not intend to abandon you all.
But due to some technical issues and a very heavy training reading list and hard training sessions, I have disappear from the world of internet altogether.
I will be back in full force with so many new and amazing posts.
For now just enjoy some pictures I took during the Oktoberfest celebrations.
I will be passing through you blogs to drop a comment here and there, but I can't promise I will be posting at all.
The application process and training with an entire new team and coach is not very easy and need some adjusting and my full dedication at the moment.
Thank you all for sticking by and thank you to all those amazing friends, that reach out to see if I am alright, you reach touch me with your sincere interest and love.
Thank you all and see you soon again.

 photo Lioness_zps44572958.jpg

 photo S6000670_zps6ae0afa9.jpg


 photo Oktogate_zpsa0123768.jpg

 photo Topsin_zpsdbfa38da.jpg


 photo Oktohorse_zpsbdd22ec0.jpg

 photo SilverMan_zps68397d54.jpg

 photo Dindlr_zpsa2479014.jpg

I will be back soon.
Till then take care and kisses.
   

27 comments:

  1. Dear Adeola! Blogosphere and me start to miss you, amazing girl!! I can imagine how much you are busy at the mo, hope everything is fine the same, you can do it! Oktoberfest must be a blast, every year I always want to go there, awesome photos, you just look fab! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oktoberfest would be so much fun right now. I might be able to fully celebrate it here in the states this weekend.

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great post dear! Already excited to see your next posts.

    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts, a Lifestyle Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry take your time!!! And I am so jealous about the oktoberfest!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, awesome pics!!! and you look great as always, love!
    Alessia

    THECHILICOOL

    FACEBOOK

    Video outfit YOUTUBE

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Pictures; I bet you had lots of fun. Wishing you all the best as you settle down in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweety, I missed you but good to hear you took some time off for yourself. How fabulously fun does this all look! It must have been such an exciting experience! Thanks for lending me your view.. Have a great Friday hun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. must be such an awesome experience! great photos!
    LA By Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Αt last. I missed you lady Adeola. Have fun and keep posting!!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oktoberfest is always so much fun, I've not been in a while. Love these photos Adeola! Looking forward to your return dear! Wishing you the best through the busy times! :) xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Adeola! How are you? I hope everything goes fine! I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!!! Miss you babes,I hope you get all these fixed soon. Great pictures,Have fun.
    Enjoy your weekend,Kisses..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been missing you, girlie! ♥ Oktoberfest looks fun, reminds me of the time my family lived in Germany ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a lot of fun, but don't stay to long away from blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like you had fun, hope you don't stay too long away from blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The photos are pretty. Sure we miss you but it is ok. See you on the blogoshpere soon :)

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GTC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks fun and scary (I don't like rollercoasters)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. PROST!!!! Happy oktoberfest!!! Have fun and take lots of pictures. Will be waiting here. :))

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks like you had an awesome time! Enjoy sweet Adeola!
    kisses
    from Mary
    fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oktoberfest looks like it was so much fun!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  22. cool!!

    xoxo
    http://www.petitsweetcouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. That looks like a lot of fun! Great pictures!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  24. looks like you had a lot of fun at the oktoberfest:)
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts