How to Wear Plaid for Fall



 photo hbz-street-style-lfw14-day2-022-lgn_zps68497658.jpg
Has we enter into the month of October, the weather is not getting any warmer and the leaves are already turning colours.
This fall, one of the most here to stay trends on the fashion scenes is plaid.
With so many designers sending tartan down the runway, it was only a matter of time for us all to got on the train.

Here are street style inspirations of the hot trend from our very own A- lister fashionistas, there are so many but here are only my favourites.
Be inspired and below you will find how to get the look without having to necessarily have the same bank account with them.
Oh by the way Happy new Month!

 photo 090613_Tommy_Ton_S2014RTW_slide_016_zps76abb01e.jpg

 photo elle-9257-london-fashion-week-ss14-day-2-xln-xln_zps99b52a41.jpg

 photo hbz-street-style-lfw14-day3-006-lgn_zpsc0da0b6e.jpg

 photo elle-23-london-fashion-week-street-style-xln-xln_zpsb29605df.jpg

 photo elle-20a-london-fashion-week-street-style-xln-xln_zpsb0118743.jpg

 photo hbz-street-style-lfw14-day3-017-lgn_zps76464e93.jpg

 photo hbz-street-style-lfw14-day3-019-lgn_zpsfe01dc58.jpg
*Images via: herehere & here.

Get The Look

 photo PlaidAccessories_zps3d6e7e56.jpg
3.Bag
  
 photo PlaidSkirts_zpsa300bb60.jpg

 photo PlaidShirts_zps7a714b1c.jpg

Happy shopping and thank you all for reading!
xoxo.
Enter to win


31 comments:

  1. Yes! Fall and plaid go hand in hand together! I love these inspiring plaid looks! Very unique!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to find the perfect plaid item for fall/winter. Your photos are inspiring, the first and the second are my fav, I see you perfect with the firt combo you know. Happy October dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post,honey!So inspiring!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these street styles are super awesome. I am loving plaid this fall. I think it's gonna rock all through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plaid is the Trend!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the plaid, beautiful pictures,
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tartan love all the way. It is a very beautiful trend :)

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the inspiration, doll! I rarely wear plaid, but for this fall, I might try it out as it suits the grunge style so well :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not really into plaid but the flannel midi skirt looks pretty cool. Black and white peplum top from Oasap is super cool though.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plaid is a huge trend for this season and to tell you the truth seeing the girls in the first photo i had the impression that you are coming next. You are so model like.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or
    blog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site.
    Reading this info So i am satisfied to exhibit that I've a very excellent uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed.
    I so much indubitably will make sure to don?t disregard this site and give
    it a glance on a constant basis.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog michael kors watches men sale

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi darling, thanks for this fabulous plaid inspiration, i really need to get a tartan shirt, i like all the ones you suggested as well as those cute skirts and the first dress. So many ways to wear this trend! Thanks so much for your wonderfully kind words, they meant a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great inspiration, thanks for sharing these ladies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love plaid for fall. I'd love to get a navy and green plaid blazer of some sort!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh I wish it was fall not spring! I don't want to let go of my winter stuff just yet!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a huge fan of plaids and tartan so much. I have a red and black checkered dress that I love! :) xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this post, this trend it so cute! I think plaid is really classy and definitely want to wear more of it this fall!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice Pics and such a cute trend. I have some plaid scarves in my closet already for fall and I think scarves are a subtle and cute way to wear the trend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing Post! Great Inspiration <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I am so bored of the plaid shirts. But you gave us so many different ways of wearing plaid. This first photo is my favorite!

    http://prettynyummy.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing post! Great inspirations for plaid. I really enjoy your blog and would love to follow each other—please visit my page and I'll follow you back :)

    xo Jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Τελικά όσο πιο πολύ το βλέπω, τόσο περισσότερο μου αρέσει το καρό πουκάμισο δεμένο στην μέση!

    Καλό απογευμα κορίτσι :)
    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the plaid trend for fall! the pictures you picked out are super inspirational:) i'm looking for a plaid scarf right now:) lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love Jordan's look better.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts