Leopard Stockings



 photo AnimalPrintsScarf_zps21fef2db.jpg

Happy Friday dolls.
Today's outfit post is something very different and exciting from all other outfits.
One, because it involves working with a dear blogger friend and too because it is my first outfit shot in Germany.
I was asked to partner together in a "challenge" for a project with a series of style sharing posts.
This project is created by two wonderful bloggers, Aminta from http://www.amintaonline.com/ and Sacramento from http://www.mispapelicos.com/ ,  I am so honored to come across their blog in this way.
The project is called Share - IN - Style, and come with a theme every month, so you may see me partnering with Johanna on this kind of post on first  Fridays, and if you are interested, all you have to do is send an email to me or Johanna for the details.
This week's theme is about animal prints.
I wasn't actually sure I have brought any animal print clothing with me from Greece, but luckily I did.
I used to think it is not quite nice when different pattern/colours of this print collide, but I decide to go outside my comfort zone and try it out.

To "tone" it down a little a used my animal print dress as a top and pair it with another printed skirt.
The sneakers are practically constant on my radar, for now, I wear them with almost everything to get around touring Munich, and they are so so comfortable.
So here is my interpretation of animal print and Johanna's own.
Wearing: 
Dress/top: H&M
Skirt: New Look
Scarf: LV 
Sneakers: Adidas Originals
Stockings: Calzedonia


 photo Share-IN-Style14A_zpsf6858b43.jpg



 photo PrintScarf_zpsf9ee0d51.jpg


 photo GinghamSkirt_zps3dff0709.jpg


 photo AnimalPrintLook_zps00c4d673.jpg

I am so glad to partner up with a friend and  am grateful she asked me to.
Don't you just love this rocker chic look of  Johanna? She is a master in styling edgy boots and animal prints legging perfectly with a bunch of fancy accessories.
To see more of her look, make sure you check it out on her blog and to see other links check out Aminta's Page

 photo DSC04587Large_zps91b16d72.jpg


 photo DSC04610Large_zpsa294ed47.jpg    Thank you all for reading and have a wonderful start of the weekend.
Kisses.

20 comments:

  1. Love this print!

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to know your blog, we are partners in the share in style # 14 ... I'm a follower, I invite you to visit my blog, hope you like it and you among my followers, a kiss

    http://cristystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que gusto que te hayas animado a compartir estilo con todos nosotros. Resolviste también mi duda acerca de como se vería una combinacion de animal print. Te ha resultado genial. Te invito a ver como resolví el reto. Un gran abrazo. http://jualferx.blogspot.com/2013/09/share-in-style-14-monkeys-and-bananas.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Adeola! Here you are with the first outfit from Munich, how exciting! I know very well that project and I think they got a brilliant idea, very friendly and nice!:) You rock dear!! You mixed the prints in a such cool way looking great as always! With your amazing body you could wear everything! Happy Friday, many kisses!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure I would know how to mix animal prints very well. Lovely scarf!

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Είστε και οι δύο πολύ όμορφες :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look lovely!
    I hope everything goes great in Germany!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those sneakers ! cool combo, dear!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video outfit YOUTUBE
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to meet you.
    Please could you link yourself at the end of my post.
    We are trying something easier here.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweety, this is such a fabulous mix of prints, loving the bold and brilliant styling! Hope you have a wonderfully relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your style!! So happy I came upon your blog! Newest follower via gfc, bloglovin, and Facebook!
    xx,
    Erin Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is soo cool!


    www.gulaabigirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy I got to partner with you, we need to do this again!! :) And, I love, love, love your look ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing style!
    great having u sharing style too!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  15. Πολυ ωραιος συνδυασμος
    δυο διαφορετικών animal print
    κομματιών!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are a GODDESS darling. I love this outfit. Ethnic chic. You look gorgeous.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this look ! The mix of patterns and colors is so cool !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts