Pink and Gold




 photo GreyBlazer_zps2be6d065.jpg


I will never say I am the pinky girly type, but there are some shades of pink that I always find myself drown to.The colour pink is making a comeback this season not that it ever left for some. Pink coats were all over the fashion capital streets and so many editorials were actually based around pink.
Gold is a colour that signify so much and represent different things to different people. As you can already say this post is all about colours and me keep blabbing about them.

My father send I was never the girly kind and he can't understand where my love for pink came from at an adult age, I guess life is full of surprise.
Here is an outfit I wore days back to church and to grab brunch with the family.
Be warned, I revived my crazy side for you in some below pictures.
wearing: 
Dress/ Oasap
Blazer/ Next
Scarf/ Vintage
Boots/ RichBitch
Clutch/ Fullah Sugah
Sunnies/ Romwe 
Belt/ H&M


 photo Braids_zps5bb604b3.jpg



 photo PinkAndGold_zps76be0a69.jpg

 photo PinkAndGold1_zps4171cc42.jpg

 photo GoldClutch2_zps38c3164d.jpg


 photo MaxiLookStreetStyle_zps747a7dd7.jpg

 photo P8080161_zps817986bd.jpg

 photo Crazy_zps2483b7f9.jpg

I hope my craziness rub off on you and make you a little better out of your Monday blue.
Thank you so much for reading and I wish you all a fabulous week.
XO


20 comments:

  1. Hi Adeola! You should wear more pink and all its shades instead, definitely suit you! Looking so stunning, like a model! the last photos make me so smile! Have a great week my dearest, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and funny as always!! My love from Barcelona!
    kisses
    Mary
    http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/spain-day-4-at-park-guel-barcelona.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never ever get bored by your fabulous ethnic chic style. You are just amazing lady Adeola!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning!!! Great heels. And your funny face is so cool.
    Kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful hun, and should definitely wear pink more often, it suits you wonderfully.The gold accents are stunning with it. Stopping by to wish you well for the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like these colours!
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeing that you are a runner, I do take you for more of a sporty girl. But I did see a lot of pink on the runways too. Love your rendition.

    Oh to Be a Muse

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color combinations in your outfits!!!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, you are so funny. Love the post and your look is so effortless. Beautiful and regal.

    P.S Thank you so, so much for your support, the like, the follow and the comment. Very kind of you and happy to return the love.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a pinky girl too, so I can understand what you say...you look stunning, but the colour of the dress on my screen seems orange instead of pink! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this dress on you, it's such a pretty color. The gold clutch is perfect!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  13. heey dear! how are you doing in germany? do you like it so far:) i bet the language is really difficult in the beginning... love this maxi dress!
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic outfit to wear to church! You look amazing in that dress and your bag and hair accessory are just perfect!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for sharing your Emmy opinions with me doll...

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts