Blazer and Hoodie




 photo SkinnyJeans_zps119bec1d.jpg

I am sure right now, some people will be ready to bite my head off, but isn't personal style all about breaking the rules and taking chances? That is actually what life is all about, to go out of the norms and try something people regard as crazy, not ladylike or fashion wise.
I have heard people argue and argue about the hoodie under blazer style, about how totally "wrong" they think it is, some even have a whole page/site for this and believe it is immature for any adult to wear.
I don't know what you believe, but I believe that if you can wear it well and feel confident about your reflection in the mirror, then go for it and break the rather disparaging rule.

I was a rule breaker yesterday, wearing this outfit to go visit my new training home and meet my new coach.

Wore:
Blazer & Denim/Next
Sneakers/Adidas Originals
Scarf/LV
Hoodie Sweater/ Adidas
Bag/ Primark
 photo BlazerandHood_zps79a4b3b6.jpg

 photo BlackDenim_zps85ccf568.jpg

 photo BlazerandHoodie_zpsdfb244cd.jpg

 photo Sweater_zps6c902ecf.jpg

 photo BlackDenim_zps85ccf568.jpg

Since fall is already here, if you are still looking to find the perfect blazer, look no more find yours at Chicwish
Thank you all for reading and have a lovely Friday and weekend.
XO


16 comments:

  1. Break the rules by all means Adeola, because you completely rocked this outfit!! I love the contrast between a sporty hoodie and slick blazer, what a great combination, and your styling is dynamic! I appreciate your visit hun! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Adeola, I echo you! Wish I knew more how to experiment and mix! And you totally pulled off such a cool combo, love the effect on you, I think being you a sporty brain but with a fashionable soul, is the kind of style which suits you the best! Have a lovely weekend dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super stunning Adeola, Hoodies and blazers are super trendy. It's cool to experiment. This outfit suits you so well. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!!! its so funky and eclectic but u pull it off so well...im taking notes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an inspirational post! I enjoyed reading it I love your blog, too!
    Would you like to follow each other? If you would, just follow me and leave a comment on my blog, so that I can follow you back
    Tina from the Style Sinners
    Twitter - @TinaStefanovic
    Instagram - @tina_stefanovic
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fashion is about expressing oneself, so I say, wear what you like. Great outfit! I actually have a leather jacket that came with a built-in hood and LOVE it! Happy weekend dear! xo /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fashion is about expressing oneself, so I say, wear what you like. Great outfit! I actually have a leather jacket that came with a built-in hood and LOVE it! Happy weekend dear! xo /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know hoodies and blazers together were an issue. I don't have a problem with it. My only rule for personal style is that it should look good. And some people can make things look good that you wouldn't normally think would work. Anyway, I dig it, and that's all that matters to me!

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit, I really love your look here but we missed you in Greece. Have fun but come back soon!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your kind words. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm all for blazers and hoodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful look and I like it a lot. I actually did a similar post on my blog and you can find it under my March 2013 blog archive. Living in Minnesota, hooded sweaters and jackets are "must-haves." Forget all those rules..:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ααααα τι ωραία που σου πάνε τα κόκκινα,
    κι τι ομορφο χώρο βρηκες για την φωτογραφιση!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts