Beating Men At Their Games




 photo MenswearInFemininestyle_zps10c5d525.jpg

What a girl want is to be able to be a lady and still be the man,
ok I don't know what a girl because we women are just like that, we know what we don't want but at times never really know what we want.

I am talking about this girl anyway, to my friends and family I am that girl, that always knows what she wants and goes for it.
Sometimes they tell me it is annoying, but if I will let you all know I don't really always know in all cases.
There are times, I feel lost and don't really know, but I also know, I guess I am like that.
But, to talk about the outfit, it was inspired by the sensational Carolina Issa, she is a master of menswear done with a ladylike touch.
When all the elements of an outfit are carefully put together, ladies can achieve the gentlemen's look in a more sexy and feminine without crossing the subtle/manly boundary and even with a little fun beat the gentlemen at the own game.
If it were a competition that is, is it?
Wearing:
Blazer/ BSB
Bag & Socks /Primark
Shoes/Rich&Bitch
Skirt & Scarf/ Vintage
Shirt & Tie/ Daniel Hechter
Sunglasses/Romwe 


 photo BeatingGuysatTheirGame_zps9860b5f6.jpg

 photo WhiteBlazer_zps4f242aa0.jpg

 photo BeatingMenattheirGame3_zps41646b73.jpg

 photo SmilingCloseUp_zps7eba2810.jpg

 photo BeatingMenAtTheirGames_zps09b0020d.jpg

 photo Colourful_zps23f22716.jpg

 photo BeatingGuysatTheirGames2_zpsc591aa7d.jpg

 photo BeatingMenAtTheirGames2_zps76ddc3ed.jpg

 photo AnkleBoots_zps45c932bd.jpg


 photo OutfitDetails_zps42b4bf49.jpg

I wish you all a blissful week and thank you all so much for reading.
Oh its the last day of September, so ENJOY!
xoxo.

Enter to win

Best Seller Sales

31 comments:

  1. Fabulous style! This ethnic vibe, the colors, the allure, your style posts are full of positive energy and this is what i love the most lady Adeola. Keep it up.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie!
      You are a very great friend and inspiration!!

      Delete
  2. Your heels are super hot! Adeola you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adeola, I think you are the kind of girl who is a bliss having as friend. Always give me this impression: strong, cheerful but also very sweet. Btw, you rock girl, the whole ensemble is so cool! Love the blazer most. Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH my Lilli! You are so sweet and thank you so much for being a wonderful friend all this time. I hope you have found my Italian husband lol ?
      Kisses and Hug doll!

      Delete
  4. love your smile ! Two thumbs up for your outfit :) :)

    New Post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweety, i like the different elements of this interesting look that you brought together, its eclectic and so cool. You're so right abut beating the guys at their own game! Have a wonderful week doll :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a wonderful week doll and thanks so much!

      Delete
  6. I like your blazer and heels.
    I think in general men and women sometimes don't know what they want.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I love being inspired by menswear, very fun pairing with the socks and boots. You look great dear, love that smiling photo of you! xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! We were kind of on the same frequency today with menswear.

      Delete
  8. Women can be so fickle with what they want at times, but I must say, I really like those shoes with your menswear look.

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is incredibly stylish! love the mix of colors and the tie! You look amazing.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing Styling! You truly look amazing - great combination! Lots of Love, Kyra
    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. I appreciate you stopping by and lending me your views :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great, I like the way you styled your preppy outfit, and your booties look great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your tie, a very interesting detail!!!!
    XOXO from Shanghai

    ReplyDelete
  14. Η φουστα σου ειναι μούρλια, παει τέλεια με το πουκαμισο και την γραβατα. Και τα καλτσακια ειναι 3χαριτωμενα!
    Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο κούκλα :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a very daring outfit! What I mean is you are not afraid to try combinations. And I guess it worked great!
    I love your pink skirt!

    http://prettynyummy.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts