Basic Trench Coat




Finally back to blogging, I wish I can tell you all I have been up to in one post but it is practically impossible.
My cruise to Italy and road trip to Germany was amazing and also exhausting, I didn't regret choosing this way of travelling at all though!
A lot of amazing things happened during this trip, but I will share with you for now what I chose to wear for the long hours journey, we were on the ship for 20 hours and on the road for 15 hours.
I knew I need something neutral and comfy, so I chose to wear clothes in basic hues to stay classy.
The trench coat wasn't much needed in the beginning but getting on the ship , it was so windy and cold. When we entered Austria the weather changed altogether I actually wished I was carry a more heavier coat, but I survived.
What I wore:
Boots & Watch: Adidas Originals by Adidas.
Pants: H&M
Trench: Vintage
Tshirt: Secret Boutique.
Glasses c/o: Firmoo
Earring: Handmade from a friend.





















Thank you so much for reading and till next post,
see you all on your blogs.
Kisses



26 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, you look cool & chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this look - very classic, stylish and perfect for travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Λάτρεψα τις φωτογραφίες σου! Έτσι ΑΠΛΑ!
    φιλιά
    Μαίρη!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool location! I love that trench coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool look, love the trench against the Celine top and the background is pretty

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous. i love this look.
    your shoes are perfect.
    kisses
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit dear and super cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belle look!

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my Favorite look ever!!! Wow!!! I love the whole styling from head to toe. Very Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here you are! Welcome back Adeola, have missed you! I bet you have been an amazing journey, how cool to choose that type, I would probable make the same, love road trip so much and also cruising. Your outfit is perfect for the trip, casual but classy!:) Looking beautiful dear, the sunnies suit you well! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trench ... looks so divine !! Great styling too :)

    New Post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweety, your adventures in traveling sound so fun, i hope you're having the most amazing time! You look so incredibly chic in the classic trench, its a closet keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you had an amazing time. I love the color combination here.

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the T-shirt & glad to see you back after the looong trip! Hugs!

    www.rockandfrok.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a lovely trench coat! I need to buy a new one myself. :)

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy to hear that you're enjoying you're enjoying yourself. I love the photos and your trench. xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so fashion savvy and I love it! :) Also, feel free to use my Freedom Tower image anywhere you wish! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great casual look.
    have a pleasent trip dear!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice look, perfect for travel! It looks comfy but yet it is chic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this trench coat, you look so pretty!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for lending me your opinion on my last post. Happy End of the Week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think comfort is always best traveling long distances. Love the trench!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts