Back to School




 photo Backpack_zps70e37733.jpg

No, I am not back to school yet, but I have been busy with graduate school applications and motivational letters writings, that it felt like I am back to my student's life. How does someone write 3500 words about themselves in hope to sell themselves to a university? The current stories of my life.
I have been stalking some pretty backpacks lately and grabbing this from my sister's hands was fun but I need to get mine soon.
My outfit was all about being a student again and getting to class in a simple yet regal attire.

Here is to my take on crop pants and statement necklace in a yet monochromatic presentation.
Wearing:
Blazer/ BSB
Top & Pants/ Next
Heels/ Tsakiris Mallas
Sunnies c/o: Firmoo
Necklace c/o : Efoxcity 
Bag/ Thrifted.
Suspenders/ H&M

 photo BacktoSchool_zpsbf060c6c.jpg

 photo ColorBlockHeels_zpsd2bda814.jpg

 photo SuspendersandBackpack_zpscc72fc1b.jpg

 photo WhiteBlazer_zpsf5221b1b.jpg

 photo BacktoSchoolLook_zps570f97bb.jpg

 photo BacktoSchoolOutfit_zps5389b9ce.jpg

 photo EmeraldNails_zps41dcde87.jpg


 photo Suspenders_zpsf9dcd221.jpg

Thank you all for reading and have a loving day!
Kisses.

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful look! I adore your necklace, and blazer! A very classy outfit! :)

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgous, absolutely adore those pants! and the necklace <33 and oh my... i just go back from rhodes, i had the best time there, such a beautiful place:)
    good luck with all those writings!:) lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adeola! You simply look smashing! The perfect combo for uni's time, I like everything and just adore how you matched that amazing necklace with your nails. I also like the side braid, adorable! Good luck with all the applications dear! Kisses and have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adeola you look stunning, I love your heels and cream blazers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here on distinguisheddiva.blogspot.com. It reminds me of an equally interesting blog on my reading list which is http://danieluyi.com.
    keep up the good work meh and also, please visit my blog and drop a comment even if it's a simple "nice post" reply.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful- i love your look! so pretty!
    kisses to you
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweety, I wish you everything of the best with the applications. You look like a true professional, a very stylish one I might add. A very sophisticated look, love the stunning jewellery.Thank you for sharing your fashion verdict with me on my last post.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts