Royal Ascot




 photo RoyalAscot2_zpsff47d2bf.jpg


With all the royal word all over everywhere, I couldn't help myself not to reminisce over all the royal Ascot fashion/ trashion whatever it is you choose to call it.
This outfit is my what I would wear, if for instance I am ever attending that is.

Thank you all for your wonderful birthday wishes for my bf's birthday.
He is sending a huge thank you your ways.
As a big fan of the Royal Ascot fashion, I am presenting you my imaginary outfit.
What do you think?
Outfit details:
Dress: Dorothy Perkins.
Hat: No Brand
Wedges: Sugarfree Shoes
Sunglasses: Romwe
Bag: Fullah Sugah
Sock: Nike.

 photo RoyalCastle_zps2e4c11f4.jpg


 photo RoyalAscot5_zps61c195f9.jpg


 photo Wedges_zpsfc95d0c7.jpg


 photo RoyalAscot1_zpsf9974ab0.jpg


 photo Bag_zpse94cee73.jpg


 photo RoyalAscot4_zps0f54d0ee.jpg


 photo RoyalAscot_zps39d630f3.jpg


 photo RoyalAscot3_zpsbb14c539.jpg

Thank you for reading and here is a little something to for you.
Have a blessed day.
Bisous.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

15 comments:

  1. Great photo shoot dear Adeola!
    kisses
    Mary
    fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adeola, you look stunning with this ladylike outfit! Very classy and charming! The dress is so cute and the wedges are to die for! The hat suits you!!! Feeling very inspired by the last quote you shared, just what I need to read this morning:) Kisses dear, happy Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super stunning in that dress, love your hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hats dear, you know! These are great shots of you, I love those unique and artful shoes! Lovely outfit. xx/Madison :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff

    Here is my web page Rich Goyer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hat and stripe skirt!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are ready for a royal event with this look!
    Your dress is so nice! I love this shade of blue!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! Nothing like a fun, wide-brimmed hat to lend an outfit a royal touch
    xL

    Enter to win a Deux Lux handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so beautiful in this dress! And I love the hat on you.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit so much, that dress is gorgeous and flatters you so well! I also love how you accessorized it! Very cute!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts