Mani Monday, Award and Second Blogiversary




 photo ManiMonday_zps0b17c796.png

First warning, this post is going to be a long one, I hope inspiring though.
Today this little blog of ours and our own little corner on the blogosphere is clocking two.
I will be sharing a Mani Monday post, an award I received from the amazing Mary of Fairy make-up tales and of course my blogiversary little speech.
so, shall we begins?

My nails for this week are mint blue, I am currently in love with this colour since it bring me memories of beautiful Greek beaches water and its also kind of serene.
The nail polishes used to create this are:
1.Mavala Blue mint 181.
2.MD selective cobalt blue.
3.Erre Due base coat and top coat.
I have been request by many of you to share nail posts and I also wanted to but I always got cut up in a lot of things.
I will try to post more nails, hope you like this one.
I am falling for Mavala nail polishes so much lately, are you a fan or have you even used them before?


 photo MintNailPolishes_zps7012be41.jpg


 photo Nails_zps017303bb.png


 photo Mavala_zps0b213cb3.png


 photo CobaltBlue_zpsba380da2.png

Now on to the blog award.
A very heartfelt thank you to Mary for the lovely award and as you might all know all awards come with specific rules.
This one comes with a bunch of questions I will respond to below.
1. What led you to start blogging?
I am a big fashion and beauty lover, I used to follow a lot of fashion blogs years back till I decided to create my own Polyvore account to create my outfit sets and two years ago I decided it was time I joined this community.
Firstly to document my love and passion and then to meet and network with people of the same interest.
2.What is the theme of your blog?
My blog is all about things I love that is fashion, beauty, fitness and encouraging.
I blog about my personal outfit, fashion trends, beauty products and reviews, my races and fitness advices, my aim is to take the blog to another level by graduating step by step to focus exclusively on 5 subjects.
Fashion, Personal Outfit, Beauty reviews and advices,Fitness/Healthy eating, street style fashion soon and of course some random posts in between.
3.Where do you find inspiration?
I find inspiration from God's divine work first of all, the fashion media, the blogging community and the people and things around me.
4. Do you plan the content of your blog in advance?
I usually do plan ahead since I personally am a freak when it comes to planning.
I plan must of my post on a blog note I own, I research some beauty tips and advises, read about them and also when it comes to beauty reviews I like to take my time and use the product until I feel I can honestly state my opinion without misleading my readers or misjudging the product.
For fashion trends, it doesn't take much time since my fashion radar are always on and my outfits are never planned for a blog post, they are what I wear on my daily routine.
My fitness posts comes from my experience as a competing championship runner, that get millions of tips and advices from my coach, nutritionist, physiotherapist and yoga instructor.
5. Do you have new ideas for your blog?
I am always on the hunt for something new for the blog.
It help me grow as an individual and I already have some great ideas, you will hopefully see manifest in the near future.
 photo OneLovelyBlog_zps1114f4b7.jpeg
6. How much time do you spend on your blog?
I spend at least three hours daily on the blog.
It mostly depend on the period and how busy my days are at the specific time.
7.What is the best time for you to be creative?
I am a night owl, I feel super creative at night when everyone is sleeping and it all quiet.
8. What will you like people to know about you?
I am a believer, a multitasking, I can't be satisfied with doing nothing and I strongly believe we are all made for greatness, all we need is to put the effort required.
I am 25, a registered speech therapist,  and I am working towards my masters degree, I find the human brain super fascinating and I am planning to do my PhD on how to deal with communication disorders after a brain injury/cancer and accidents.
9. What are you hobbies?
As I said I am a Jack of all trade kind of person, my hobbies are running, reading books/magazines, watching my favourite series online, I used to love puzzle but I kind of stop, music I am a choir, travelling/ meeting new people and also blogging of course.
That's all about the award, I was asked to award other blogs too, but since you are all equally appreciated I will like to award you all.
Feel free  answer the same questions and to link up your post in the comment box.
Thank you one again Mary for the award.

 photo Blogiversary_zps8d450933.jpg

Now on to the blogiversary.
You all know how I feel about your love, friendships, inspirations and support.
The blog will be nothing without your daily visit whether you are an anonymous ready or a frequent commenter.
I thank you all for appreciating my little contribution to the blogging community.
I pray for more wonderful and inspiring years/post to come.
Have a blessed week everyone.
Kisses.

31 comments:

  1. Loved your answers girl..... Happy Blog-birthday! Keep bloging and have fun, this is the most important!!
    kisses
    Mary
    fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting facts about you! Love your nails - very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog birthday dear, you are always such a sweet blogger. I also love that blue nail colour very much.
    Take care, Madison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Πολύ όμορφος ο συνδυασμός στα νύχια σου, υπέροχα και τα δυο χρώματα!
    Συγχαρητήρια για το βραβείο σου! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blog Anniversary! Wishign you many more fun and inspiring years of blogging ahead, your presence here is a great one. It was so great to read these answers and find out more about you! Congrats on the award doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Condratulations for the award and Happy Anniversary!
    I liked that we got to now you better.
    Best of luck for your plans about the master and PhD.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 2nd Blogiversary! Woo Hoo!!! :) Congrats on your award, too, so awesome and well deserved!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great nails!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeahh!!! Happy blogger birthday!!!

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending best wishes to your blog! I am a fan!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your blog dear Adeola!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved learning more about your blog and what goes into it. Blogging is so much work, but it's fun! And great color on your nails. The mint blue is awesome.

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my, i love the silver-ish color!!!:))))





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your blog Anniversary and you sure have made a mark in the Blogging Community. I wish you more years of creativity and writing and overall, success in life.

    Keep up the great work! You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing manicure!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi dear, thanks for sharing your opinions with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your nails :)

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post and I love the color of this nail polish and your lipstick is so pretty too. You look so pretty

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy blog birthday! Hope this new year of blogging brings you more great things. And I love the blue mani, so cute.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful nail art! happy annniversary to the blog!



    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video outfit YOUTUBE
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice polish colors...Happy belated blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy blog anniversary dear! Here's to a lot more to come!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are such a book brain, Wow i love that, haha... sounding like my parents lol. I love your nail polish so much and your combo is so cool. Mavala is such a sweet cute nail polish, lurv it! I am wearing the orange and deep pink (duo) which i purchased from Ebay.Blue suits you so much,i bet my finger nails are going to look horrible in nail polish,i only do my feet. I have tried couple of time but Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...Ughh.. this is why i don't paint them, i struggle so hard with my right fingers. Well done babes!!!
    Congrats darling on your blog anniversary, Kisses...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Painting the right hand well always seems like work to all right hand users.
      I am kind of the lucky one, I can do both hands very smoothly.
      hahaha book brain, a word my mum say alot too, I guess it a Nigerian thing!
      Kisses dear!!

      Delete
  24. Thank you all so so so much for the sweet comments!!
    Can't thank you enough!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts