Distressed Denim




 photo DistressedDenimShort_zps1479f02a.jpg

Summer days are just full of happening and events. Barbecues, birthdays, weddings and roof parties.
This is what I wore to a friend's nameday barbecue party. Casual and laid back, the blazer to keep me warm since it was a little breezy up on the mountain where the party was held.
I actually need more warmth and had to cover up with a friend's hoodies.

Don't boys hoodies just save us from turning into ice pillar most of the time?
Wearing: Blazer from Romwe, Top from Bill Cost, Vintage denim shorts, Axilleas accessorize clutch, handmade sandals, Clay bracelet from ebay and vintage emerald bracelet.

 photo FloralTop_zps50f9c8a4.jpg

 photo DenimandBoldBlazer_zps6157ef3c.jpg

 photo SummerStyle_zps5cf1053b.jpg

 photo PinkBlazer_zpsbab44adc.jpg

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful rest of your day.
Kisses.

 photo Handmadeearring_zpsa867e4c1.jpg

 photo Bracelets_zps3a79e488.jpg
Enter to win a summer bracelet with 5 winners

17 comments:

  1. I love what you put on , enjoyed flipping through your blog ,

    ( Love Me Some Neutrals ) new outfit post on my blog .

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweety, this is sublime summer styling culminated into one look, love the chic blazer and pretty print top, as well as the cute shorts. Awesome outfit. I have friends here who also have their hair braided and it takes that long too! I admire your patience but its totally worth it because it looks fantastic on the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top and the clutch! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Το σακάκι με το σορτσάκι δείχνουν τόσο τέλεια πάνω σου!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes summer days are busy! Love your summer look! The pink blazer is just the perfect jacket and your printed top is so sweet!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful you look Adeola! For me fuchsia stands out on you, the blazer is adorable, I always want one in this hue, yours is perfect! Also I like the top and how you have the hair:) Lol you are right regarding boys hoodies! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, one of the great things about summer are all the get together's with fabulous people. Love these shorts!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drooling over your shorts and blazer !! Kisses

    New Post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice outfit Adeola!
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome styling!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thеse аre actually fantastiс iԁeas
    in rеgardіng bloggіng. You havе tοuchеd ѕomе goοԁ
    factοrs hегe. Αny wаy keеp up wгinting.


    Loоκ at my blоg: Dress Up Whois

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your shorts and blazers.You rock lurv!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the blazer!!!! The lipstick is gorgeous!!! I would LOVE for you to share this at "That's My Style" Link Party going on TODAY on my blog. Not comfortable sharing? Stop y anyway for beauty related post and fun DIY projects. I hope to see you there! :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This pair of shorts is absolutely gorgeous. My opinion about your two km legs...you know already!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts