Beautiful Perfume Bottles.




 photo perfumista_zps8bac1cff.jpg
Packing and moving is such a big eye opener to the little things we totally ignore.
I have been recycling my cute perfect bottles, that it just breaks my heart I can't bring them all.
I solely buy perfumes at times just for the beauty of their container.
Its such a great d├ęcor when the contents is used up and can be displayed on a night-stand even when full.
I have been hunting down vintage stores in Berlin and Potsdam, my imaginary yet apartment's decoration is so not going to be missing this little details.
I just bought the Thiery Mugler's Angel for its starish bottle, the scent is just a wonderful bonus.
I will love to collect them as soon as I settle down in Germany.
Are a perfume bottle selector or collector?

      
Happy New Month of August, have a lovely day and thank you for reading.
Kisses

11 comments:

  1. I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!


    Feel free to surf to my webpage; New Era Snapbacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can userstand! I love that bottle too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Chanel No 5 is a huge classic but i am more girly when it comes to perfumes so i love Daisy by Marc Jacobs.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Marc Jacobs bottle, it's so pretty!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adeola! I get you well since I do the same!:P The petite robe noir for example has an adorable bottle and is onto my wishlist! Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfume bottles can be so beautiful, you're right:) i love my daisy perfume by marc jacobs! i've never seen such a cute bottle:)

    when are you moving?
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you about just buying things for the beautiful packaging..My baby sis has all of this perfumes because she collects them I believe her favorite is chanel No5 and Gucci floral..

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a great idea to collect perfume bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed
    to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any
    tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    For an awesome detailed explanation please check out this page garcinia cambogia hca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Usually, you will need to know that the product has to be in re-sellable condition, which may mean that the plastic wrapping
    around the fragrance box cannot even be removed.
    They are with us most of the time - during shopping, while spending time in the
    park or when we lie down on the couch. Perhaps you yourself suffer from skin allergies, chemical allergies, or fragrance
    allergies.

    Check out my website; perfume

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts